News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Feast Tickets now on sale!

Started by Lord William, October 01, 2010, 01:29:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord William

Greetings and well met good Gentles....

the feast tickets are now on sale. They are $25, and seating is limited to 200. The menu is posted in a previous thread here. If you'd like to come, but live out of the area, drop us a line via our website, Myspace, or Facebook, and we'll make certain to help you out.

When is it?: Saturday, October 16'th
What time?: 7:00 p.m., but you can come early if you'd like to decorate your table. We'll be there by 9 a.m. that morning
How long is it?: 2 1/2 to 3 hours
What do I get?: 4 course meal of authentic medieval food and entertainment to boot
Do I dress in garb?: Costumes not required, but admired
Where can I get tickets?: Tickets can be purchased from the following location...

Kennedy-Douglass Center for the Arts (open M-F 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
217 E. Tuscaloosa Street
Florence, AL 35630

If you can't get there just send us an email, letting us know how many tickets you require and send payment to the following address, along with your snail mail info so we can mail the tickets back...

Billy Warren Chairman
Alabama Renaissance Faire
P.O. Box 431
Florence, Alabama 35631

BTW our calendar of events for the month has been updated! Hope to see many of you in October!! Enjoy!!