News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Renaissance Masqued Black and White Dinner/Ball

Started by Lady Gwyndolyn, October 31, 2010, 09:15:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Gwyndolyn

COME AND CELEBRATE OUR 5TH YEAR OF THIS GREAT EVENT!!

You are cordially invited by Chuck and Wendy Hough (Lord Dark Wolf and Duchess Gwyndolyn). Join them in celebrating life, love, and the joy of Renaissance Festivals/Faires lifestyle.

This year we even have come up with a color theme: Black and White. You are NOT "required" to wear those colors, it is only a request. EVERYONE is welcome to come to the Masque no matter what... you wear.

A Block of rooms have been reserved at the Frankenmuth Motel: 989-652-6171. Just call before December 7th to reserve at the discounted rate. They do have rooms available for both Friday and Saturday night, or just Saturday night. Pet rooms are also available.

As usual, there will be Games, Prizes, Dancing, Food, and FUN!!!

DJ being provided by RJO Productions.

Please RSVP by December 25, 2010 so that they can be prepared for our numbers.

Wishing you all SAFE JOURNEY! We look forward to seeing our wonderful Rennie Friends and Family!!
Lady Gwyndolyn
Duchess of Kearsley

Dave and Anne

Please excuse me for this stupid question. When you say Black/White, Is it still Ren garb?  :-[ - Dave
The Almighty tells me he can get me out of this mess, but he's pretty sure you're ......

Lady Gwyndolyn

ren garb, or what ever you want to wear.  Most do wear ren garb..
Lady Gwyndolyn
Duchess of Kearsley