News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

No faire

Started by laedyfaire, October 05, 2010, 12:43:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laedyfaire

so the first weekend of no faire has come and gone. It was a great season. Loved the shows and music and was very happy to see that Forest lande did not have any added merchants. Kind of strange without a mud pit though. Bummed that we could only make it 4 times!

Hope everyone who made it happen this year has a wonderful season off. Cannot wait till next year. Scratch the calendar clear...4 times is not enough! LF

Bob of the Lake

Quote from: laedyfaire on October 05, 2010, 12:43:36 PM
so the first weekend of no faire has come and gone. It was a great season. Loved the shows and music and was very happy to see that Forest lande did not have any added merchants. Kind of strange without a mud pit though. Bummed that we could only make it 4 times!

Hope everyone who made it happen this year has a wonderful season off. Cannot wait till next year. Scratch the calendar clear...4 times is not enough! LF
Yes, it was kind of an empty weekend but you're right, it was a great season. I had originally planned to go 4 or 5 times and ended up going every weekend! I'm already psyching up for next season!!
I came, I saw, I skipped to my lou.
            - Hammy the Squirrel

Jay Byrd

We all have to get pics of ourselves up.  I was there quite alot and would have loved to meet you guys.  I'm working on getting some pics up but need some help in that area.  I have a bunch on disk and just need to figure out how to make that happen.

As you said though it was different not getting up and racing off to Faire.  I had such a great season and actually brought a few people a couple of different times this year.  All had so much fun they will be going more next year.

Jay Byrd

laedyfaire

yes, pics would help! :))

if anyone took photos, could you upload some here? that would be nice. I only took the camcorder this year, so we have no stills.

hey, brother bob, where are you? LF