News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Celtic Music Weekend

Started by Dallan, October 05, 2010, 12:43:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dallan

With kid's football every Saturday from August into November, season tickets to the Ravens, and other personal commitments I struggle getting to faire as often as I would look. I'm so glad I made it on Sunday.  Lady Di stayed home so I got the chance to run my own schedule all day rather than shop and socialize. What a great day of music. Saw Rogues, Brother and Barleyjuice twice and O'Danny Girls (sorry Will caught them at Boar's Head), Pyrates Royale, and Seven Nations once each. Hat's off to MDRF! I was really impressed.
Fight'n

Joyce "Delfinia DuSwallow" Howard

It was a wonderful weekend of music!

MDRF Dandy  "Delfinia DuSwallow"
Sun'n Penny - Clan O'Morda
LandShark #71
Maker of Buttery Nipples

will paisley

Probably too muck to ask for you to have made Pub Sing.  The Muppet Show opening was not to be missed, Seven Nations performed in a more compact format, the Troubadorables made an appearance and they closed with a rather unique version of I Come For To Sing.
Minstrel, Interrupted, Bard #400 (CD)
Faire Name: "Flo's Husband"
Yeoman-Purser of the Frigate Up Royally

Dallan

Quote from: will paisley on October 05, 2010, 01:07:47 PM
Probably too muck to ask for you to have made Pub Sing.  The Muppet Show opening was not to be missed, Seven Nations performed in a more compact format, the Troubadorables made an appearance and they closed with a rather unique version of I Come For To Sing.

10 to 4:30 was about all I could get away with. We DVRed the game and the family was patiently awaiting my arrival to start watching it before someone leaked the outcome to us.
Fight'n

will paisley

Minstrel, Interrupted, Bard #400 (CD)
Faire Name: "Flo's Husband"
Yeoman-Purser of the Frigate Up Royally

Dallan

That's great. Sorry I missed it.
Fight'n