News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Group R/F KCRF Crew Photo?

Started by Butch, October 05, 2010, 10:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Butch

Hey, do we wanna schedule a group photo one of these weekends?  At least a meet and greet?  I think the "where"could be the jousting field.  It is usually empty (except during the matches).  It also has a seating area that would be excellent for group photos.

When?  As in a date and time?

kcdcchef

When I go to the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire, they sell postcards with a cast photo posing with the Pirate ship at the entrance. KC should do this.

Butch

Umm, I meant the folks from renaissance festival (dot) com who meet at the KCRF.  Anyone interested in getting together and taking a group photo?

Delireus

I think a few of us will be there this weekend, yeah? I'll be there starting at 11 on this Saturday (the 9th) till close, but I don't have an RF pin, sadly. But yes, I think that's a great idea :)

So, there's 2 so far, yeah?
- Shanon (with just 1 N)

Home is where
the faire is

Butch

I will be there, and Gauwren of Brocknell may be visiting.

I will not be there until around 1:00 on Saturday, but will be there all day on Sun (but busy with a few people from about 12:30-4:30)

TKM

i'll be there both days this weekend, so tell me when and where to meet (bearing in mind i do have to walk the parade on sat.) or else just track me down. if it's before or after the parade, you can usually catch me fighting with the barbarians or enjoying the jolly rogers

kcdcchef

Quote from: TKM on October 07, 2010, 11:00:12 PM
i'll be there both days this weekend, so tell me when and where to meet (bearing in mind i do have to walk the parade on sat.) or else just track me down. if it's before or after the parade, you can usually catch me fighting with the barbarians or enjoying the jolly rogers

I will be there both days of closing weekend if anyone wants to do it that weekend.

Butch

Alright, according to the schedule for this weekend, there is a joust at 11, 1, 2, and 3.  What do you say we meet at the entrance to the Shadowgate Downs at 2:30 on Saturday?  And by entrance, I mean the one over beside the maze.

How does that strike everyone for this Saturday?

kcdcchef

Quote from: Butch on October 08, 2010, 06:35:05 PM
Alright, according to the schedule for this weekend, there is a joust at 11, 1, 2, and 3.  What do you say we meet at the entrance to the Shadowgate Downs at 2:30 on Saturday?  And by entrance, I mean the one over beside the maze.

How does that strike everyone for this Saturday?

I'll be working! But next Saturday I AM IN!!!!!!!!!!!

TKM

i will be there sat and sun... not mon though. just look for me, based on my pic. my garb's the same except i have a brown flatcap now too.

Butch

Well, no one at Shadowgate Downs yesterday except Gauwyn and me.  Tomorrow is a short day.  You guys wanna shoot for closing weekend?  As I said, I am unable to be there on Sat, but will be there on Sun.  Shall we pick a time and place?

I'm sold on Shadowgate Downs, as it is so easy to find, and the bleachers make for a good photo setup.

Who's in?

kcdcchef

Quote from: Butch on October 10, 2010, 09:23:28 PM
Well, no one at Shadowgate Downs yesterday except Gauwyn and me.  Tomorrow is a short day.  You guys wanna shoot for closing weekend?  As I said, I am unable to be there on Sat, but will be there on Sun.  Shall we pick a time and place?

I'm sold on Shadowgate Downs, as it is so easy to find, and the bleachers make for a good photo setup.

Who's in?

if i could make a suggestion it would be that we do the photo in front of the front gate if it isnt sunny, it is an awesome photo backdrop. but shadowgate downs is fine. see you next sunday. what time?

Butch

Parade is over around 1:00, so whaddaya say 1:30?  Meet at Shadowgate downs, the entrance beside the maze, and decide from there where to take a photo.

Sunday?

Butch

Alright, fellow R/F-ers, I'll be at Shadowgate Downs at 1:30.  Hope to see some of you today; be it at the Shadowgate downs, or elsewhere along the lanes of Canterbury!

HUZZAH!!

TKM

well, i was there all day. you know, butch, if i had any idea what you looked like, we coulda met up. i'll bet you i'll even know exactly who you are if you post a picture...