News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

two weeks away who is going?

Started by renfairephotog, October 09, 2010, 12:54:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

renfairephotog

The faire is a couple weeks from today. Who will be there?  Also the feast is next sat anyone going?
Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

Lady Catherine

hi RFP,

I think myself and my cousin are attending the feast. Then, Myself, Cousin , her daughter, and my hubby will be down Sat.  Tina Marie and Carol Anne, and perapd Rose will be down Sunday...
2008-2009 cast TNRF
Fishers, GARF, TNRF, ALARF, Fishers, KYHRF and BRISTOL
Coming 2011- Bella the Troll at TNRF!

Avidd

Trying like Hell to get the weekend off for faire. Won't know if I'll be going till a few days before.

BamaWoodsman

We should be there with most of our usual crew.  Its up in the air right now as to who will be there both days but most of us should at least be there on Sunday.

Alphonse

I should be there one day at least, not sure yet which day, we have a month end inventory that weekend. Likely Sunday, should have Tremayne along as well...

amy

I plan to be there on both days.  Going to try to hang a bit with Lady Catherine.  Might even be bringing a garbed friend!  That would be a first.  Sorry no Sarah this year, she is off frolicing at Carolina RF!

BamaWoodsman

We had fun seeing everyone and look forward to seeing everyone again at the next faire we can attend. 

Tremayne

The month-end inventory Alphonse mentioned kept us from AL faire this year. We're going to Carolina faire for the first time next weekend to make up for it. Long trek for us but a shame not to get in a fall faire.

I also wanted to mention that Alphonse and I are trying to create a chapter of the Mythopoeic Society www.mythsoc.org, a society that celebrates the literary traditions of myth and fantasy, particularly Tolkien and C.S. Lewis. We think of this as another excuse to get garbed and hang out with others who enjoy fantasy. If anyone is interested, renmail me.
I am but mad north-northwest; when the wind is southerly, I know a hawk from a handsaw. --Shakespeare via Hamlet.