News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Feeling Gratitude

Started by Tremayne, June 06, 2008, 12:46:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RumbaRue

I'm grateful I can still walk, however little it may be.

Being Blond means I have the right to walk into any wall.

fluffy tail

I'm grateful warehouse let me tuck my scooter in the corner so it wouldn't get wet during the downpour. And the simple pleasures of a dry butt riding home.
IWG #3371
Royal Wine Taster
Tinker #2
FOKTOP
landshark #38

Molden

I am grateful for her Openness, Candor, Warmth, Consideration, and the most wonderful gift of all...Honesty. I am so grateful for the way all of that feels.
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

Yrose

I'm grateful for the work we got done this morning. Feels good to accomplishing something.
Don't forget to smell the roses, but watch out for the thorns!

Molden

He's HOME!!! STATESIDE BAYBEE!!!

I found out late, but my little Brother, Bryan, has finally made it to DC from his 2nd tour in Iraq!!! MUCH delayed and logistics nightmares aside - he's HOME safe and sound!

Thank You Powers That Be!!!!  ;D ;D ;D
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

Tremayne

I'm grateful that my parents instilled in me the habit of brushing my teeth twice a day. Such a simple thing but I've seen people who are not so fortunate. Not that I have perfect teeth but I probably wouldn't have any if I didn't have a "goes without saying" habit.
I am but mad north-northwest; when the wind is southerly, I know a hawk from a handsaw. --Shakespeare via Hamlet.

Molden

I'm grateful for having such dear, loving friends - who remind me who I want to be and then lovingly guide me back on course.

I am truly Blessed.  :)
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

LadyStitch

I'm thankful for friends who share both laughs and tears.  For friends that hold me up when I can't hold myself up, and let me hold them when they can't stand themselves. 
I'm greatful for the hugs for no reason from those I care about. 
I'm greatful be they 2 or 4 legged who will kiss away the tears when I need them. 

I greatful for a place where I don't feel odd, or judged. For a place where I can be myself and not have to live up to anyone's expectations but my own.
It is kind of strange watching your personal history become costume.

Tremayne

I am grateful for the interstate highway system.

I am grateful for the variety of fresh produce in the stores year round.
I am but mad north-northwest; when the wind is southerly, I know a hawk from a handsaw. --Shakespeare via Hamlet.

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

for finding posts buried away as hidden treasures...
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Tremayne

I am grateful for easily erectible, comparatively cheap, chain link panels. And I'm grateful for a man able to withstand the day's heat and get it set up for me.  :-*

I'm also grateful for the local hardware/lumber store that cut the plywood in half for free--and threw in some odd-sized 2x4s for free as well.

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Having a man in my life who appreciates me.
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Tremayne

Thank goodness for some snuggle time--even if I was feeling under the weather. Sheesh it's hard to come by sometimes even when you've got someone to snuggle with.  :-\

Tremayne

OMG! I just had a good experience with a tire/muffler shop. Being new to the area, I didn't have a recommendation from anyone and just chose from the phone book based mainly on the fact that someone actually answered the phone there. Not only did they NOT try to do more than was necessary, they rushed the job (without my asking) since I was waiting. I was out of there well before the predicted 40 minutes, probably in half that time.