News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Port Jefferson, NY, Long Island, Nov 6 & 7, all day and night

Started by Capt Robertsgrave Thighbiter, October 15, 2010, 11:55:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Robertsgrave Thighbiter

THe HMS Bounty will be in Port Jeff, for filming a TV show eposiode, and the producer wants PIRATES to take over the ship and town.  The Town of Port Jeff has OKeed it and now has sponsors for a Pub Crawl after 6PM.
Bring ye black powder weapons t help boil over the guwhales o' the Bounty and maybe on screen. This is a non-gated event ( FREE), for a fee ye can have ye dinner on board Bounty.  Join us, The Brigands, Ye Pyrate Brotherhood, Vallhala Pirates, Members of Dark Rose II and others, as we sack Port Jefferson!

The Brigands will be performing on Bounty and at all the Sponsor pubs and restaurants, through out the day.
Come and meet the new Pirate King of New England for 2010/2011, Tazzy, the Pansy Pirate ( may her cleaveage grow ever longer).  For those coming from N.E. , there will be dicounts on the Bridgeport/Pt Jeff ferries, and all activities take place withing short wolking distance, so no need to bring ye car over.

Did I mention , it's FREE !!!!    more details on thebrigands.com  and nerennies.net
If the rum's gone, so is the fun
*images and URLs not allowed in signatures* -Admin
Party like it's 1724

Bolton_Bailiffe

Damn Captain, I've only just seen this.  I could have arranged some 1670's period Royal Marines to be on hand. ;D

Capt Robertsgrave Thighbiter

Never fret, good Bailiffe - the event was cancelled...... twice. The TV producer is apparently big on talk and small on action ( and funds).

'sides, what makes you think we pirates want HRM's Royal Marines anywhere in our vacinity?
Can you say... gibbet at low tide mark?
If the rum's gone, so is the fun
*images and URLs not allowed in signatures* -Admin
Party like it's 1724

Bolton_Bailiffe

Cap'n Thigh,

Never worry, we can easily arrange a Day of Truce...for a modest sum, deposited in the Governor's personal counting house.

Business being business, after all.