News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Where are you going to be?

Started by Adriana Rose, June 06, 2008, 03:00:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adriana Rose

So folks where are you gonna be?

I am a little bit of every where!

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Every Where since I don't work.
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Saber

Most of the season i will be at home or moving.... I know that on the 14th and the 28th i will be there (i will even bring a sack of nuts to throw at people) but otherwise who knows... I will be the guy in the blue Captains Coat

violetdprey

Working in a booth Sundays. Saturday Is a play day for this pirate;)

Zoë

Soda booth just up the hill from Ded Bob, looks like it has a steeple.  Just across the way from Turkey Leggs. 
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Aislynn

Ginger

Fish and Chips or Drinks, the booth that is connected to Stake on a Steak or was it Steak on a Stake? Oh no....
Practice safe eating habits, use condiments!

Bahlien

Not sure yet. May be on gate crew, may be at a soda stand.
"Always with the negative waves, Always with the negative waves. Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful."

Saber

Quote from: Ginger on June 07, 2008, 12:57:26 AM
Stake on a Steak or was it Steak on a Stake? Oh no....

Dead cow on a tree  ;D ;D 

Ginger

Blushing

I'll be working part time at King of the Crowns and possible breaking at Noblesse Oblige ... otherwise I'll be roaming the grounds staying out of trouble ...
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Aislynn

Quote from: Blushing on June 08, 2008, 08:35:47 PM
I'll be working part time at King of the Crowns and possible breaking at Noblesse Oblige ... otherwise I'll be roaming the grounds staying out of trouble ...
Don't worry, I'm sure we can find some trouble for you... ;)

a_chromatic_sea

I'll be at the same spot I've been at the past four years - up at Puke and Snot pub on the soda side of things. Wooohooo. Top of the god-forsaken mountian!

Ginger

Quote from: a_chromatic_sea on June 08, 2008, 11:41:41 PM
I'll be at the same spot I've been at the past four years - up at Puke and Snot pub on the soda side of things. Wooohooo. Top of the god-forsaken mountian!

Well at least I get a workout when I visit you :)

a_chromatic_sea

Quote from: Ginger on June 09, 2008, 01:25:30 AM

Well at least I get a workout when I visit you :)

Hahahaha, that's what everyone says!  ::)