News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Where are you going to be?

Started by Adriana Rose, June 06, 2008, 03:00:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princess Alice

officially at Fish n Chips with Ms "Ginger", as always
Real Men Eat Fish.

Capt Spleen

......somewhere very close to Joust.......

Real Men Eat Fish? AYE t' dat sayz I!

Spinaka

I disagree. I know a couple of really nice men that dont like fish. So sausage is just as good :P

Mattrim

Quote from: Spinaka on June 13, 2008, 11:55:29 AM
I disagree. I know a couple of really nice men that dont like fish. So sausage is just as good :P

ROFL  which ever you choose and the drama that comes with it!

Capt Spleen

Well.......thar be real men, and thar be nice men.......................

.......then thar be REAL NICE men.... ???

*Combo plate fer them*

I'm a stickin' t' fish meself......no fish sticks fer me either, I'd rather th' sushi type O' fish!

Mattrim

Agreed on the sushi capn spleen.......an fish tacos too!!!

Blushing

It still seems ODD to eat sushi so far from the sea.  And you Denverites have one of the best places for fish tacos - Rubio's!

Well ... SOME drama kind be fun ... keeps life interesing.  At least for others.
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Zoë

I'm not a fan of sushi.  I prefer my food to at least be unconscious before I eat it.   ;D
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Jess Devyne

I thought I would resurrect this thread, just for giggles...and the fact that I have decided to make it my goal to meet as many of you as possible before the end of faire.

I have started a list of names and where you work (or might be wandering aimlessly) and will be looking for you.  I will have small tokens to pass out to prove that I have indeed found you.

Those of you who have not posted your location in this thread, would you mind doing so?

Blushing

I'm at King of the Crowns (near Washing Well Wenches) from noon to 4 ... and wandering elsewhere otherwise. I do try to wander by Pyrate's Pub at least once a day ...
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Saber

slightly left of center... though next time i will be on site is probably the 19th

Demetrius

Dead center on the grounds- Italian Kitchen... just down the hill from Blushing... running back and forth all in flames...
Truth teller of exceptional proportion...
Proud to be a part of the Colorado Renaissance Festival...

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

I and Toki wander about all over the place when we are there as neither Toki or I work faire.

CATCH US IF YOU CAN!

I am TRYING to talk Toki into 2 more visits. He says 1. :( It's a Money/gas/food type thing you know.  We were planning on Aug 2nd (WHICH IS HIS BIRTHDAY) But now he is thinking the last weekend of July and camping on August 1st through 3rd for his birthday..

When we go I may not be all "Queened out" I may Wench out as I want to pack my shooter (Overly but not with a huge lens camera so to SHOOT people with it :) ...)

Hopefully to see you Jess
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Jess Devyne

I'm updating my list.  I will be looking for each of you. 

Lady de Laney, we will be there the weekend of 7/26...I think that's the last weekend of July.  ???  My check-in point is the Pirate's Pub, I have been doing a bit more wandering but generally head back there to visit and see what's going on. 

Blushing, I saw you the weekend before last, but you seemed to be a bit preoccupied, so I didn't interrupt.  I will be looking for you this Saturday! 

Zoë

I think I saw you what, first weekend?  Down by Charlotte's gazebo.  I think you even recognized me first, haha.  In any case I'll be in my normal place, main pop right up the hill from Ded Bob...
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy