News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Secular Orders of Knighthood

Started by DonaCatalina, May 18, 2010, 03:40:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonny Pearl

Renspace was brought back to life; however I don't think the group on that site has been revived.

I'd love to see the members of that group that are members of r/f start talking again here.  I do have a domain name that I am planning to build up as well.  It would be great to chat with members of the Order you referred to on here as well.  :)
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

SirMichael

Greetings Dame Bonny Pearl,

On behalf of the Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulchre of Jerusalem of which I am a Knight Commander at the Great Lakes Medieval Faire in Ohio...Agis Quod Adis ( Do well what you do!!!) Much luck with developing your Order of the hatchett.

Sir Michael of Mentor
Knight Commander
EOHSJ

Knight Commander - Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulchre of Jerusalem 
Pontis Mori Quam Foedari - Deus Lo Vult!

Bonny Pearl

Faire greetings to you also Sir Michael!  :)
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

Sir Samuel

Greetings all,
I bid thee all good tiding. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Sir Samuel of the Knights of the Golden Trail. We are the owners of the Historical Loveland Castle in Loveland, Ohio. Curious as to the orders you all represent and how you came about Knighthood?

I will be more than happy to either divulge my own story or you can learn of our History if you don't already know, at   http://lovelandcastle.com

Thank you for your time
Knight Templar
Knight of Malta
Knight of the Order of St. John
Castleteer
In God I (WE) Trust
Prince of the True Name
Defender of all Widows, Orphans and Damsels in Distress