News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Garage Sale

Started by John, June 06, 2008, 03:21:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raevyncait

In order to try and catch up my bills after 6 months of unemployment with no UE bennies for most of that time, and to downsize since I've had to give up my house & move into a friend's spare bedroom, I'm having an Estate/moving sale to liquidate the last of my mother & grandmother's estates. Sale is this weekend, November 19-21, 2009 in Watauga! C'mon out folks, lots of cool stuff.

Antique hutch,
Antique tables, various styles/sizes
Nice couch,
Washer & dryer,
Painted drop front desk,
dresser,
chest of drawers
Kitchen items
Noritake china (Arvana, Roseberry designs)
Pictures, frames, albums
Bath & bed linen items
Misc. household items
Old vinyl albums
Various holiday items
Much more

******CASH ONLY******
Thursday-Saturday November 19-21
9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
NO EARLY BIRDS
6905 Declaration St, Watauga, TX 76148
Raevyn
IWG 3450
The ORIGINAL Pipe Wench
Wench @ Large #2
Resident Scottish Gypsy
Royal Aromatherapist

Finnian

I keep a little online list of things I'm trying to sell. No prices listed, so if you are interested in something, ask or make an offer. I'm not looking for much on about 98% of it. http://hoofbombs.livejournal.com/18124.html

EDIT: Just added a small/medium women's bodice!!! Any one interested? It's like new, only been worn once, and has been cleaned. ^^

squiregaby

I've recently upgraded to a 160GB classic and need to get rid of my 80 gig.
It's an Ipod Classic.  It was refurbished when I got it and does have some issues but it still works pretty well.
I'm asking $150 for it.
Message me for more info
Squire Gaby
Squire to the Knights of the most Noble Cause

bran_gray

I have some items from random games I've tried out in my younger years.

Some Heroclix
Some Horrorclix
Folder full of WoW TCG cards and three raid decks (Onyxia's Lair, Molten Core, Magtheridon)
Hordes original rulebook and some pieces of Legion of Everblight

That's all I can think of/find at the moment.  If I find some more stuff I'll update this list.  Basically looking to get this stuff out of my way so I don't have to store it anymore.

If you're interested in anything please shoot me a message on here, e-mail me, or send me a pigeon!

ladybootlegger

With my husband and I both being (at present) unemployed, I have decided to list a few items for sale. As there are so many to list, I will only list generals, feel free to send me a message for more details/prices/pictures/etc.

Dragons
~stuffed animals
~several figurines
~clocks
~charms

Movies

Pewter Faire stuff
~"It was burning when we got here" pin
~"It was sinking when we got here" pin
~"Dragon Bait" pin
~Dragon Fellowship Foundry decorative knife
~Grim Reaper Fellowship Foundry decorative knife

Books - fantasy

There will probably be more to come, as I continue going through stuff.

Thanks
I'm the one going to Hell, you were only watching.
~Billy Connolly

shadowcat546

I had no idea this section was in here !.  I'll have to check back more often.  I do have things for sale, but put them up under Buy-Sell-Trade.  I am looking for under-12-inches action figures, or figurines (vinyl/plastic) of "universal studios" monsters : Frankenstein, Mummy, Gill Man, Drac, Wolfman.  Hopefully for under $5.00 each.  I was comparing McFarlane's Monsters, but they might be too big. They have to be taller than 3 inches tall.  Thanks if you have any hints.  ____Shannon in Michigan____The Colonial Peddler
Shannon, ..The Colonial Peddler --see Webshots shadowcat546 (so.-east Mich.) Goods for Sale

Lady Catherine

We are having a neighborhood-wide yard sale in the Willoughby Subdivision in Mount Juliet, TN. Halfway between Nashville and Lebanon on Highway 70.

My stash to sell: crystal, Glass, China,tin toys, modern toys, civil war period campstuffs, etc!

renmail me for more info!
2008-2009 cast TNRF
Fishers, GARF, TNRF, ALARF, Fishers, KYHRF and BRISTOL
Coming 2011- Bella the Troll at TNRF!

CaraGreenleaf

Cleaning out the house!! (And the inlaw's cabinets!)
Atari, Intelivision, and Genesis Games for sale...the whole lot for $12 + shipping!

Advanced Dungeons & Dragons, Intelivision (1)
Astrosmash, Intelivision (1)
Space Hawk, Intelivision (1)
Tron Deadly Discs, Intelivision (3)

Beavis & Butthead, Genesis (1)
Jungle Strike, Genesis (1)

Asteroids, Atari (2)
Bowling, Atari (1)
Combat, Atari (3)
Donkey Kong, Atari (1)
ET, The Extra-Terrestrial, Atari (2)
Frogger, Atari (1)
Kaboom!, Atari (1)
Missile Command, Atari (1)
Pac-Man, Atari (1)
Space Invaders, Atari (1)
Tron Deadly Discs, Atari (1)
Video Pinball, Atari (1)

PM if interested!
Castleteer, IWG# 3606, MERC# 836, PRIV# 1311
Flog'n M'Crack, Chieftess of O'Cinneide

Corseter, Costumer and Crochete

renfairephotog

Tartanic Unfaire(2011) cd I got it at a cd seller at a con. I like what I heard from them onine. and like Cu Dubh which has former members in it but this cd has too much electoica for me.

sold on ebay
Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

celtaban

For Sale: Dodge Ram Van - Must Sell!!!

1989 Dodge Ram van, extended, 200k+ miles. Good heater, good tires, air shocks with dashboard gauge, one passenger seat, carpet, otherwise unfinished. This was my stock van for many years. Has wiring for electric trailer brakes, and a bumper hitch. Bumper is extra heavy-duty. There's also a heavy-duty Reese receiving hitch that I had taken off, but which can easily be bolted back on, for sale separately.

Plenty of living room. Has some rust at the bottom, and one small leak at the edge of the roof that can be easily stopped with caulk. Two side doors, two back doors. (Needs new weatherstripping on the back doors.)

$1200 or best offer. Location: Gallatin TN (near Nashville).

PM me for pictures; I don't have any way to post them here.

Tygrkat

Getting ready to list my knee-high (20 eye) Doc Marten's on eBay, but if anyone here wants them, pm me & make an offer...

They're practically brand new (I've only worn them once; thanks to my calves I've found one more thing I'm "too much woman" to wear), super shiny (not patent, just well maintained) and I even have an extra pair of (never worn/used) insoles I'll include. They say they're a size UK 6/ EU 39/ US 7, but I wear an 8 and the fit my feet just fine. I'll try to have a picture up later tonight : ) I have a pic up on my Facebook page ~ pm me if interested and I'll send you a link  :)
50% Endora, 50% Aunt Clara.

I have a bunch of faire items for sale. What can I say, my collection needs to be re-sized. These items are as follows:

1 pair of lightly used size 9 women's thigh high boots from renaissance leather
1 pair of used size 8 women's thigh high boots from Oh My Goth in Denver, CO
2 leather pouches average size
1 pewter "reaper" dagger
1 pewter dragon dagger
1 sterling silver flask
1 alligator hide flask

For pictures, see the link below. Of course I am willing to ship, and accept paypal. PM me for prices, or with offers.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://s102.photobucket.com/user/ed1314/embed/slideshow/"></iframe>

Merlin the Elder

The dog didn't hunt.... I mean, the link is ill-formed.
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...