News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Help finding TRF Kings Feast waitress

Started by BobSmith, November 21, 2010, 04:35:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BobSmith

I ate at the kings feast Saturday, nov 20 at 2 pm. Our waitress, approximate age 20...blonde hair, shoulder length, maybe longer, need to contact her or have her contact me. I have her notebook computer that I repaired and left Faire early for emergency and need to get it to her.

Can someone have her contact me on here or pm me contact info?

Thanks

Bob
There is no offense if none is taken.

KiltedPrivateer

Likely story - Kings Feast Waitress Stalker  :P

;)
Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara

Endestroy

I'll be doing the King's Feast this coming Sunday. Post here again if you haven't gotten ahold of her by then and I'll tell her.

ravic

Call the faire main office & they can put you on the right path.

BobSmith

Thanks Ravic.  WOnder if I could ship it to Faire and have them get it to her?
There is no offense if none is taken.

Morrigan

Quote from: BobSmith on November 22, 2010, 10:35:44 AM
Thanks Ravic.  WOnder if I could ship it to Faire and have them get it to her?

There is a different number that you can call for reservations to the King's Feast; I would call THAT one.   That is one layer closer to your goal than the main office.   Considering the fact that you don't know her name, I would want to get as close as possible before launching a laptop out into the void and hoping it gets to her...
I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.

ravic

What she said. Unless you could guarantee delivery by Wednesday, it would probably get there too late anyway.