News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Season Pass

Started by Lady Tess, June 06, 2008, 09:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Tess

I ordered mine already! I also got the V.I.P Parking pass... like I always do!

Nailin

Any idea how much a season pass is??
Chieftess Nailin'
Irish Penny Brigade
Daddy's Princess
IWG # 3894

Lady Tess

The season pass with a V.I.P. Parking pass is $100. You can check the website to see how much a regular season pass is.

Hibernian

Not much difference, regular season pass is $90. If you're going that high why not just go the extra ten and park near the gate.
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Lady Tess

Yeah, it's so worth it. It's a lot easier to find your car at the end of the day and it's not a lot of walking. You'll be tired by the end of the day.

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

I must remember to call in the morro and get my season pass!! 
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Lady Tess

I ordered mine online in June. lol

Hibernian

Just rec'd a letter from CRF that they are opening a ticket window just for the season pass and group ticket holders. No more playinf around at the "will call" window.

Lady Tess

Oh, cool. I didn't see any problem with going to the will call window to get my ticket, but that's cool.

Nailin

Chieftess Nailin'
Irish Penny Brigade
Daddy's Princess
IWG # 3894

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

I spoke with CRF this morro and they advised we can get a season pass at the window upon arrival.  She advised to make sure you have ID with you.
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Hibernian

Yes, the season pass will have your name on it, so you have to present your ID whenever you use the pass.