News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Rocky Horror Picture Show

Started by irish, October 16, 2010, 07:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irish

Hey fans! Rocky Horror Picture Show is on tonight @ 8 & 12 mid! Cable channel FOXMOV!
irish~ren ~
Cruise Director ~
Clan O'Doinn (Sterling) ~
Irish Penny Brigade (New York)

Becky10

Ha ha I just discovered it right now, thanks Irish!

Does anyone know if its Foxmov thats doing the marathon on Halloween? I saw a commercial for it but can remember which channel.
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on

renfairephotog

In Nashville It'll be shown on the big screen. with shadow cast. Next weekend at GMX, Geek Media Expo ans the halloween weekend at the Belcourt.
Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

Taffy Saltwater

I just ran a search on cable.  The closest thing to it was Round Juicy Bubbly But*s 6.  Ooookay.
Sveethot!

Becky10

Taffy I dont think you should watch that. I mean you havent even seen the first 5 yet!  ;)

So Foxmov is doing the marathon on Halloween, its playing non stop! ;D

MTV is planning on doing a remake  :'(

AND Glee is doing a Rocky episode if anyone watches.

sealion

Would it be revealing my age to admit that used to watch Rocky Horror at the movie theatre when I was in High school? :D
Cindy/Ciana Leonardi di Firenze/Captain Cin

Mairte

LOL!!!!!!!  ;D I havent seen that movie in forever.....

Noble Dreg

It is scheduled for release on Blue-Ray this coming Tuesday.  I will be picking up a copy.
"Why a spoon cousin? Why not an axe?"
Because it's dull you twit, it'll hurt more. Now SEW, and keep the stitches small

Merlin the Elder

Quote from: sealion on October 17, 2010, 06:31:28 PM
Would it be revealing my age to admit that used to watch Rocky Horror at the movie theatre when I was in High school? :D

Not any more than admitting that I was married with a son by the time it came out. Later, he turned me on to it! Ironically, my son ended up teaching Susan Sarandon/Tim Robbins' kids.

I have it on DVD, but have never been to a screening. Did you know that this movie nearly derailed Tim Curry's career? Thankful it didn't. I think he's a brilliant actor.
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

The Lady Mercedes

They're screening it @ the Regency Theatre in Santa Ana/Costa Mesa...I'll have to check it out... ;D http://regencymovies.com/movieDetail.php?movieId=509
Why be mundane when you can be a Rennie?!

Aiacha

Shadowcast here is doing two showings over Halloween weekend.  And I'll be at faire!  Decisions, decisions! (not really, faire wins  :)

Merlin the Elder

Aiacha, you should do a Renaissance version... It is the Time Warp, after all...
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Aiacha

*snicker*  Great idea, but the last thing I need right now is another project!  :)

Valiss

The Rocky Horror GLEE episode in Oct 26th I read. Just in time for Halloween!

Becky10

I am debating being Magenta for Halloween. Columbia is hands down my favorite but not to sure I can get alls and alls together by halloween for her.