News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Much thanks!!!

Started by AnnMarie B, October 23, 2010, 08:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnnMarie B

to Paul Groos and Chris Fluke at The Dragonslayer for finding and keeping my R/F pin safe and to Sir Martin for helping me get in touch with them.  I got it back today, and I will be sewing it to my sash so it can't escape again  :)
Phoenix Risen

Rani Zemirah

Oh, yay!!!  I'm so glad you got it back, and I will certainly stop in there next week to patronize their shoppe!  It's wonderful to find people who go out of their way to help others...  :D
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

AnnMarie B

Quote from: Rani Zemirah on October 23, 2010, 09:26:01 PM
Oh, yay!!!  I'm so glad you got it back, and I will certainly stop in there next week to patronize their shoppe!  It's wonderful to find people who go out of their way to help others...  :D

They have REALLY cool stuff.  Hope you enjoy it, and I am SOOOOOOOOOOO excited about seeing you next weekend *happy happy dance*
Phoenix Risen

Rani Zemirah

I know... me TOO!!!  I've been doing the *happy happy dance* for about a week, now (or a bit more  :D) ... and now I really need to start packing!!!  :D
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Sir Martin

Glad you got your pin back, Ann Marie.  Paul Groos is a great fellow who always keeps the magic of faire in mind.  He's been at TRF for almost 3 decades and goes the extra mile to treat people right.  Even the signature line on his emails start with "Do good things".

Looking forward to seeing you at TRF.  This has reminded me that I need to get something to hang pins and faire favors on.  I've seen several people with nice sashes in the past year or so.  Kilted Privateer was wearing a reall cool looking one when I saw him on opening weekend.

AnnMarie B

Thanks, Sir Martin.  They were very friendly, and I was glad to have the opportunity to meet them.  I hope I see you at faire soon.  I'm out there every Saturday, and it's hard to miss my crew  ;D Chris and I have very simple sashes that he sewed for us, but they do the job well. See you soon.
Phoenix Risen

DonaCatalina

Huzzah to Paul Groos and Chris Fluke at The Dragonslayer!
I'll make a point to stop in there myself.
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess