News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

November 7 & November 21

Started by JessicaB, October 27, 2010, 06:20:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JessicaB

We're expecting to attend with just ourselves on the 7th, but to bring a (hopefully) large group (many first timers too!) with us on the 21st.

Who should we expect to see/run into those weekends?

Hibernian

As of this moment, I'm looking to be there both Sundays. Need to check my lady's call schedule but if possible Heal'n will be there as well.
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Alphonse

Tremayne and I are hoping to make it there Saturday the 6th!

amy

Plans are in the works for Mistress Sarah and I to return for closing weekend!  We just can't stay away!    You all need to promise me gorgeous weather and fabulous camaraderie!   Pinky swear!

Hibernian

Quote from: amy on October 28, 2010, 02:44:01 PM
Plans are in the works for Mistress Sarah and I to return for closing weekend!  We just can't stay away!    You all need to promise me gorgeous weather and fabulous camaraderie!   Pinky swear!

You and your lovely daughter are always welcomed in Fairhaven. Do keep an eye on the weather as closing weekend can often have a bit of chill during the morning and then late afternoon hours.
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Molden

Lady Mikayla and I are planning to be back at Fairhaven this weekend. I'm definitely bringing my cloak on Saturday! Looks to be a sunny, crisp autumn day (mid 50's).

To Lady Amy - I look forward to seeing you and Mistress Sarah on closing weekend! It'll be wondermous t' see ye wanderin the Shire again.
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable