News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Queen Elizabeth

Started by Kathleen MacLeod, October 27, 2010, 08:06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kathleen MacLeod

I heard a rumor that Erin is no longer going to playing the queen next year! Is this true? Who is replacing her?
Sometimes you can't wait for the storm to pass; you have to just get out there and dance in the rain.

DrDee

As of this point, the future has not yet been decided concerning the next Queen.
Details will come about at www.renfestival.com should we have an audition process.

As far as details concerning Erin's departure, I leave that to her.

I will say, good opportunities are on the rise for her and we will miss her muchly.
~Through the sands of time, I travel as a teacher and a soldier.
Dr. Jonathan Dee = ORF 
IBRSC#1455
Castleteer

Kathleen MacLeod

Oh, I'm certainly not hunting for private details! I was just looking for confirmation one way or another. How sad :( She was absolutely fantastic!
Sometimes you can't wait for the storm to pass; you have to just get out there and dance in the rain.

DrDee

No worries,

No assumption made, lass.
It is a force of habit to leave the brunt of the news to the person involved. Maybe I've been around actors too long.

DrDee
~Through the sands of time, I travel as a teacher and a soldier.
Dr. Jonathan Dee = ORF 
IBRSC#1455
Castleteer

Lady Riddle

It is true that I will no longer be Queen at the festival.  I am moving to Denver, Colorado for a change in atmosphere.  I am going to make the assumption that auditions will be held for the role of the next Queen.  Thank you for your praise, I do appreciate it greatly to know that I was able to be the kind of Queen who was approachable and easy to talk to. 

Dragonlord

Good luck in your new venture Lady Riddle.  You will be greatly missed.

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN

Sir Jim & Lady Helen

Your reign as Queen while short, was greatly appreciated by all.  Good luck in your future endeavors.
Irish Penny Brigade
Castleteers
Lost Vikings
FOKTOPs
ROOL

Jim:
Ride Penny

Helen:
Spin Penny
IWG#3811 Local#57

ladylissame

You will be missed Erin. I wish you a safe journey and happy times in CO, and happy memories of OH

Sir Ironhead

Not just a cjange of atmosphere but also a near total lack on one as well.  Man it's hard to breathe out there  ;D
Debaucheteer
IBRSC #1389
Sandbox Inspector
Iron'n M'Crack
Royal Order of Landsharks #41

Old Tinker

tis been many months since last post and only a few months away from OHRF Gate Open'n,
is there any news on the new Queen ?
just wonder'n,
OT & B...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

amy

Yes the new queen has been cast and the web site and FB page are teasing us with blurred out pictures, but does anyone know the rest of the story yet?

renfairephotog

They'll probably keep teasing us. Street cast auditions are in a few weeks maybe they'll releaase the info then.
Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

Old Tinker

thank thee both,
me's has wait'd for a while,
me's can wait a little longer, yes,
Tink & Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

renfairephotog

Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

Old Tinker

Quote from: renfairephotog on June 06, 2011, 04:02:13 PM
Shakespeare teases on who will be the next Elizabeth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yDqBzaHj4Qo

thanks RFP, still waiting to see what/who they come up with.
Tink and Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far