News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

TRF's Joust Arena Amphitheatre

Started by dbaldock, November 03, 2010, 08:54:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dbaldock

How many people does TRF's Joust Arena Amphitheatre seat?

(I realize it's bench seating, where people can squeeze together or spread out, so an approximation will do.)

Take Care,
David Baldock
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous

Tudor-Diva

A couple of thousand people on a conservative estimate.  I can ask and get a more accurate number for you though.
Stacy Bakri

dbaldock

Thanks.  I was just curious since it seemed like there was an enormous number of people (Standing Room Only) in it during the Joust and in the evening for the Fireworks.
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous

Randal

Quote from: dbaldock on November 03, 2010, 10:30:59 PM
Thanks.  I was just curious since it seemed like there was an enormous number of people (Standing Room Only) in it during the Joust and in the evening for the Fireworks.

You should have seen it on Kids Days. They were jammed in there like sardines. Literally standing room only. ;D

I haven't heard what the attendance was, but it appeared to be the busiest Kids Days yet.

Randal
Vive Ut Vive