News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Who are these guys?

Started by dbaldock, November 05, 2010, 12:53:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dbaldock

I'm trying to remember the name of this Juggling Duo.

(Click on the image to see the full size 4288x2848 photo)

Any help is appreciated!

Take Care,
David Baldock
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous

Just Randall

Mediocrity is the refuge of the unimaginative...

dbaldock

Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous

Morrigan

They are also two of the members of our wonderful Transylvanian Court!
I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.

dbaldock

Quote from: Morrigan on November 05, 2010, 09:53:04 AM

BTW - Miss "Morrigan", speaking of the captions on my photos, aren't you on two Months of the Calendar?

Morrigan

Quote from: dbaldock on November 05, 2010, 10:05:25 AM

BTW - Miss "Morrigan", speaking of the captions on my photos, aren't you on two Months of the Calendar?

No, I'm only one month - Jan 2012!

dbaldock

Quote from: Morrigan on November 05, 2010, 11:11:06 AM
Quote from: dbaldock on November 05, 2010, 10:05:25 AM

No, I'm only one month - Jan 2012!

Thanks.  I was having trouble reading the signature on another month, but I asked James and he cleared up my questions about who it was.

I'm planning to add links to the RenBabes Calendar in the appropriate captions of my Facebook Photo Albums...

Take Care,
David Baldock

Morrigan

Though I was quite flattered and gratified by the shocked "Really!?!?" when I showed you which one I was...

:P

dbaldock

Well, since I'd not met you before Saturday, when you were dressed as you AHE character...

...which fit the theme very nicely, I just think that, comparatively, your January 2012 RenBabes Calendar Photo is smokin' hot.  :o