News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

NCRF looking to move to Knightdale....

Started by Nailin, November 05, 2010, 10:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinn

I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

Nailin

Those pictures were taken on March 3rd, 2011...Rumors are swirling and twirling about this field of dreams - That brush looks about 2 to 3 feet high and it will interesting to hear how much will be cleared for vendors & parking - It has been confirmed that Moonie will be there for the 1st weekend only and the replacement jousters are JoustEvolution for the full run - Special thanks to Exxon and the Knightdale Fire Department
Chieftess Nailin'
Irish Penny Brigade
Daddy's Princess
IWG # 3894

hitchhiker90

Thanks for the pics.  Looks like plenty of debris on the ground.  Hoping it all gets cleaned up soon.  I have to decide which weekend I want to go.

Hibernian

First weekend has passed. Anyone in attendance willing to pass on how things went? Pictures?
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

washmcrack

Well I do not have any pictures but all things considered it feel that it went well. I was needed to play on cast as on of the queens guards and Jason (Up M'Crack) filled in the same role as well. We played Irish Mercenaries on loan from Hugh O'Neil.

As for attendance I honestly don't know. It was in no way mobbed but from what I could tell it was fairly steady.
Lairde Wash M'crack
aka Justin Driscoll
Chiefton Clan O'Doinn

Hibernian

I can see you in that role. Good luck on the rest of the run.
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

FireFaerie

I've heard that there was a real lack of vendors. Was there still a lot to do and see? I'm going this weekend and I was supposed to go Saturday and Sunday (taking my little brother on Sunday) and I'm starting to think I should cancel my hotel reservation and just go one day...  :-\

Anyone with info or pics would be much appreciated.

washmcrack

There are not many vendors. There are several shows though and even though Moonie was only there for the first weekend there will be another act showing up to fill his time slot. Also the new joust troupe that we have is really good and even better they work with rescue animals. And yes pictures would be great, I was not able to get any myself.
Lairde Wash M'crack
aka Justin Driscoll
Chiefton Clan O'Doinn

FireFaerie

hitchhiker90

Planning to go there on Saturday.  Hope they have a good turnout of people.