News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Period Pavillion for Sale

Started by pyratemime, November 06, 2010, 12:57:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pyratemime

Good day one and all. I am a former SCAdian who has had to leave the life and fun of Reniassance Re-creation and I am trying to liquidate all of my gear. One of the gentlemen I work with is a huge ren faire person and suggested that I come post it here.

The tent is a 12x12 Panther Regent Pavillion with double scalloped edging in blue and yellow. It includes a 12x12 sunshade that attaches to the outside. There is a full set of stained poles, finials and ropes, a super ground cloth and mud flaps to help seal out moisture. Also has 6 lantern hooks, 3 regular and 3 heavy, and canvas storage bags. I am asking for $1300 for this set up, which retails for $1800, and will deliver it anywhere within 60 miles of San Antonio. If it needs to be mailed we can work out shipping options. Below are a few pictures but I have more if you are interested.

dragongirl

I'm sorry that mundanea got in the way of going home.  However, just a note, this would be better posted in the classified section.  This is a place to discuss camping ideas.  Since you have all the pieces I'm sure someone will snap it up quickly!.
Lady Hermina Dolores De Pagan
Captain of the Tres Flores
Sailing with Ye Pyrate Brotherhood

pyratemime

Thanks for the tip. Have a suggestion between the looking for work and the help wanted section?

brier patch charlie

If I didn't all ready have a 10x12 wall tent I would jump on that faster then a fat kid on a jelly donut!
Charles Coleman

Celt_Skins

Have you sold this tent yet?

~Keeper
keeper@celticmoonlotusdesigns.com
www.celticmoonlotusdesigns.com