News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Killer ideas!

Started by Adriana Rose, November 13, 2010, 02:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adriana Rose

I stumbled across this site and it is amazing! I spent an hour just looking at the pictures!

http://www.viona-art.com/

Lady Kathleen of Olmsted

The Costumes are to die for! Stuff I would definitely make !
"As with Art as in Life, nothing succeeds like excess.".....Oscar Wilde

Lady De Rue Rue

Simply, beautiful!  I could use a couple more costumes........

Amyj

Whaaa........WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Drool, drool, drool......
I'm not fat, it's just that a skinny body couldn't hold ALL THIS PERSONALITY! ;)
Historically Accur-ISH

Auryn

i hope you realize I am now going to be up all night looking at this instead of doing work.
I hope your proud of yourself ;)
Scissors cuts Paper. Paper covers Rock. Rock crushes Lizard. Lizard? poisons Spock. Spock smashes Scissors. Scissors dec

Adriana Rose

Haha your welcome.

I spent over an hour drooling over all of those photos! I am in love with one of the Rococo gowns, the bubble gum pink and plum gown. Just wow all of the photos are BEAUTIFUL.

auntiegiggles

I want!  Those gown were so gorgeous!    ;D
Everything goes better with giggles

Lady Kathleen of Olmsted

Here's an idea I came acrossed last night for some Venetian gowns I want to make some day. Anyone needing a Venetian gown??? These are just stunning. Even mine eyes popped out when I saw this gown.

The main gown pattern looks like Margo's Elizabethan Women's pattern with some tweaks here and there.
"As with Art as in Life, nothing succeeds like excess.".....Oscar Wilde

LadyFae

Oh Lady K I want that!!!! Hey, does anyone want to buy it for me? Pretty please? :)
Amanda  =D

"Do not call for your mother.  Who is it that you think let the demons in to eat you up?"

Lady De Rue Rue

That is one amazing piece of art work!!!!

Lady Kett

WOW, that's a knockout! You have me pondering now LOL. :)

Anna Iram

So beautiful. I love that color...and the pearls....lovely.

angusmacinnes

Darn, thought this was about beheadings and such.  ;D
There are many places where compromise is expected;
LOYALTY is not amongst them.

Anna Iram

LOL. I'm sure I could point you in the direction of more danger filled threads if you'd like Angus.  :D

Luciana

The site and pictures are gorgeous. And the dress is amazing. Pity I'm not even by far as good seamstress to make one.
Luciana
Gypsy Fur Trader
Ette,Divine Oracle

My goal in life is to be as good of a person
as my dog thinks I am.