News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Loch Norman Highland Games 2011 Info and Lodging

Started by Hibernian, April 02, 2011, 07:42:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hibernian

In case anyone is in need of a fix until CRF opens, might I suggest...

A family gathering is called for the weekend of April 16 -17 in northern Mecklenburg County at Rural Hill for the annual Loch Norman Highland Games and Scottish Festival.

The games are held all day Saturday and Sunday with a Saturday evening concert. The field open each day at 830am. Parking is each day is $5.00. Children 5 -12 years old are $7.00 each day. Satutrday ticket for adults is $20.00. The Sunday ticket is $10.00 (Saturday includes the evening concert)

Microtel Hotel in Cornelius is offerring a M'Crack rate at 1 queen bed (1 or 2 adults) $39.99. 2 queen bed (1 or 2 adults) 44.99. Trying to get the 2 bed price down but waiting on corp approval. Call the hotel direct at 704-895-1828, group is under Clan M'Crack. Thanks to Dawn for making this happen!!!

THE Cruise Director has spoken with Galway Hooker and the back half of the patio is ready for Friday evening. Saturday evening will probably be at Jim and Pam again, but need to confirm.

As usual, attire is M'Crack day wear. Gentlemen are requested to wear kilts, Ladies just having you attend is pleasure enough.
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Tammy

I'll be there Saturday!! Hope to see you there!!
Royal Protector of Raccoons, Mistress of the Poi, Best Friend of Windland/Nim, Guppy, Seamstress for The Feisty Lady.

mehan

We will be there~!  Will be good to see everyone. 

Molden

We may or may not be there...kind of depends on Lady Mikayla's dog-showing activities that weekend.

Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

Peddlin

I would like to thank our CRF Fairemaly for their usual and most gracious hospitality. We had a wonderful time, and I think that may be the first time I can say that I literally helped "hold down the fort". Kind of missed my trip to OZ, though, and now my face is peeling (so I look like a leper). But as always, we had a fabulous trip, and it was so good to spend time with people we love (both old and new). And thank you Pamela and Jim for taking such good care of everything.

Until next time, I love you all!

Peddlin

:-* :-* :-*
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

Peddlin

Woops! And a special thanks to Dawn for making outstanding arrangements, as usual!  :-*
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

Nailin

It was amazing thanks to everyone who made it so much fun!
Chieftess Nailin'
Irish Penny Brigade
Daddy's Princess
IWG # 3894