News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Bristol Holidazzle & Discount Tickets and Season Pass Discount

Started by Lady De Rue Rue, November 24, 2010, 08:51:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady De Rue Rue

Hello everyone,

As I count down the days to the opening of the Bristol Ren Faire I received and email on Monday 11/22/10 from them in regards to their "Holidazzle Ticket Sale" that is going on right now.
Just to add on to Lady Renee post...

They are offering a special on adult tickets for next year's fair for $10.00 each and, adult season passes special price of $85.00.  I did not see a discount on Becoming a Friend of the Faire.

And I noticed that Bristol changed the age for the free child admission which is, a child under the age of four can get in for free - this past summer it was a child under the age of five get in for free. 

Just a quick tip that may help with the child fee is our daughter is three but, she is very tall for her age and looks like she could pass for four or five so, to avoid being questioned about her age I got her a state id card.  The only reason I did that was when I went to renew my driver's license I took our daughter with me and the man that was renewing my license asked if I wanted a state id for our daughter.  I was surprised by the question and then he explained to me that parents that take their kids to Disney World/Disneyland have a hard time getting the child's admission fee because their child looks older than the age requirement and they ask for a form of an ID.

Sorry, for the long post, I am "tight on the nickel" as my friends say, and just wanted to pass on the savings to everyone.  ;D

shoshi

Good advice! I don't have kids, but I will definitely recommend that to friends who do. We go to Six Flags a lot, and I  always tell friends to have their kids measured at Guest Relations. The kids get a colored wrist band based on their height, and it prevents any questions/hassle about whether or not the child is tall enough for certain rides.

If I had known about the $85 season pass, I probably would have gotten it. $100 seems like a lot for only 9 (?) weekends. I'm on their mailing list, but I don't remember getting that... :(

Lady De Rue Rue

You got a deal because the regular fair admission is $17.95 per adult, if you go more than three times you will have gotten your money's worth! :)

Lord Clisto of York

Lady De Rue Rue, The pre-season holiday thing was a great deal. Otherwise the regular admission price is actually $19.95. It is $17.95 if you order online in advance. Season passes are $100.00. So, if you go more then 5 times out of the 19 days total, your season pass is paid for. Still a good deal, but of course $85.00 is better if gotten back for the holiday. Or, you can save up to $4.00 off by getting them from participating Walgreens stores. The list is on Bristols site.

Lord Clisto
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished