News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Meet and Greet Opening Saturday (Feb. 19)

Started by Tink, February 12, 2011, 02:58:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Bonnie

Last year it was around-1- not sure if it will be the same this year.
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

JackGonzo, MD

This makes me sad that I can't go till March 5th weekend  :-[
On a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.

Merlin the Elder

Meet and Greet was awesome! I meeted and greeted all kinds of new folk, got lots of hugs from pretty ladies I'd never met before... That was especially nice for a dusty old wizard...

Seriously, it was really great to meet all you fine folks. Some names I've got straight, some I don't, so you'll have to forgive me for that.

One really fun thing was seeing VIII as a Dane! A delightful character when out of character!
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

eloquentXI

Quote from: Merlin the Elder on February 20, 2011, 06:31:58 PM
Meet and Greet was awesome! I meeted and greeted all kinds of new folk, got lots of hugs from pretty ladies I'd never met before... That was especially nice for a dusty old wizard...

Seriously, it was really great to meet all you fine folks. Some names I've got straight, some I don't, so you'll have to forgive me for that.

One really fun thing was seeing VIII as a Dane! A delightful character when out of character!

I had to laugh too, when I saw Richard behind the Jerusalem as I was walking out to camp to grab something.
There was this oddly familiar red beard that caught my eye...and he was being goofy excited about wearing a cape. It made me laugh.
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

KiltedPrivateer

Quote from: Merlin the Elder on February 20, 2011, 06:31:58 PM

Merlin - Sorry I missed ya at the meet n greet.  I think I saw ya from a distance on Sunday as we were heading out to pack up camp and head home.  Perhaps another time and another faire (o:
Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara