News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Awwww Rats! (or no rats)

Started by Sigundo, March 26, 2011, 11:21:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sigundo

Darn it. I was looking at the entertainment listing and noticed Cirque du Sewer is no longer listed.  :( Never seen the show but my daughter has pet rats and wanted me to get some pictures...and I was looking forward to seeing the show (not that there isn't a LOT more to see, but still)  anybody know what happened this year?
I clicked "change profile" but it still looks as bad as it did before! Please fix!

Tink

:(  I was looking forward to seeing that as well (never have before)
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. - W. Shakespeare

SirRichardBear

She was performing at Four Winds this month and told me she would not be at Scarby this season.  She was a couple of new rats and some new tricks.  I hope she is back next year I enjoyed lane shows and hers was a good one.
Beware of him that is slow to anger: He is angry for something, and will not be pleased for nothing.
Benjamin Franklin

Bob of the Lake

She is also scheduled to perform at the Robin Hood Springtime Festival in Connecticut beginning April 23: http://www.ctfaire.com/spring/index.php?option=com_php&Itemid=72

I'm planning to catch the show there.
I came, I saw, I skipped to my lou.
            - Hammy the Squirrel

Sigundo

That would be great, except I'm still in school in Norman, OK thru the 24th (thats the only reason I'm making the Scarborough fair actually).. and also with a early departure from the hotel, on the way out to Norman, I might just catch the last few hours of the Norman Ren Festival.  ;D
I clicked "change profile" but it still looks as bad as it did before! Please fix!