News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

allthingsrenaissance.com?

Started by jinx, June 09, 2008, 06:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jinx

Just wondering if anyone had ordered from them.  Their items look rather nice, and the price is most definitely right.  I'm looking to order a belt and a mug frog, and I wanted to see if anyone had anything to say (positive or negative) about them.  ^.^

Thanks!
Lust.
Pirate.
Wench.
Mischievous Little Imp.
Dinosaur.

Master James

I purchased a pair of deer skin gaunlets from them and was VERY pleased with the service and the price.  That is all I purchased from them though so I don't know if that was standard or not.  Hope that helps.
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51

NoBill Lurker

I had the same experience as Master James did. All positive!
For I too ordered the deer skin gauntlets, but have no idea as to their other stuff.
Just remember to check out their return policy before you place your order just to be on the safe side.

Good Luck!  ;D
So what are you doing this weekend?
I'm going to BARF!!!
You're going to...wait...WHAT???

theChuck

are they just a reseller website, or do they make their own stuff?
The Renlist - find faires near you!

NoBill Lurker

I believe that they are mainly a reseller but not completely sure.
Feel free to email them with any questions, as they very helpful!
So what are you doing this weekend?
I'm going to BARF!!!
You're going to...wait...WHAT???

brier patch charlie

I got one of there shirts, and have wore it so much that it's about to fall apart. I like there stuff and there prices aren't bad.
Charles Coleman

DeadBishop

Just realized this is the site I emailed about their gauntlets.  I saw they offered different colors, but only listed black to be able to purchase.  Waiting to hear back from them to see if brown is still available.  

Possibly the same pair that Master James purchased...how long ago did you make your purchase, and what was the turn around time, if I may ask?

R/F.com member since 2003

Master James

I purchased mine around February 2007 and if I remember correctly got them about a week later.  They are VERY nice gauntlets and fit almost perfectly.  I have to shorten the thumbs a bit as I have rather short thumbs but the rest fit perfectly.  I have used them for stage combat and they are holding up fantastically too so its definitely good leather.  I know that at least with the gauntlets they are resellers because I've seen others with the same thing but not at the price these guys have them.  Like I said, I was very pleased with my purchase.
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51