News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Looking for the leather man Magic

Started by Lady Celynn, December 13, 2010, 09:39:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Celynn

Has anyone heard from Magic lately?  My guy ordered over $400 of custom goods from Magic in July or Aug. 2010 and was promised it would be delivered before the Pittsburgh Ren Fest in early Sept.  To date he has not heard from him even though he's sent him emails and personal phone calls.  Has anyone else had this problem?    :(

Athena

I've haven't ordered anything, but I did buy a hat from him and I'm satisfied with that purchase. I'm sorry to hear your guy is having an issue, especially with someone who seemed to be a reputable vendor. I don't know anything about his whereabouts, but he's based in Florida, so try posting in the FL forums because someone may know something.
A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~ Chinese Proverb

Lady Celynn

Well. I'm very happy to report that Magic is alive and well and we've talked to him.  I was able to leave him a phone message and he got right back to us.