News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

BristolBoard.com HELP!

Started by Dinobabe, December 14, 2010, 09:24:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinobabe

I changed my e-mail for the bristolboard and apparently that requires admin approval. ::)  It says to contact admin if you have problems but I can't find a contact anywhere since I can't log on.  I changed my addy about 2 weeks ago.  I've been a bristolboard member for years.  Would someone please contact admin for me and ask why I haven't been approved yet?  Thank you!
Natasha McCallister
Bristol Faire 1988-2005
The Wizard's Chamber/Sir Don Palmist
59.2% FaireFolk Corrupt
midsouthrenfaire.com

Lady Renee Buchanan

I sent an email.  Hope you have good luck!

Renee
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

Dinobabe

Natasha McCallister
Bristol Faire 1988-2005
59.2% FaireFolk Corrupt
midsouthrenfaire.com

Vartha

I haven't been able to get on the boards since I got this laptop over 9 months ago. I've basically given up.

Lord Figaro

Don't give up, do what I do, jump in where ever and go from there.I've been gone a long time myself.
Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

George Santayana

Vartha

I have several times, even sent Tom a message and Asked Chris if he could help. I had the same problem on one other board and had to create a new profile, which I also tried and still can't get on the Bristol Boards.

Dinobabe

Jump in?  How?  All I did was update my e-mail and it said my account had to be re-activated when you did that.  Of course, it neglected to tell me about the re-activation until AFTER I had change the addy.  If I had known that I may not have bothered!
I don't understand why this is such a problem!  This is ridiculous!
Natasha McCallister
Bristol Faire 1988-2005
59.2% FaireFolk Corrupt
midsouthrenfaire.com

Vartha

Well Tom is very busy apparently. Chris doesn't have that type of Admin access.

Sorcha

I tried registering for the board some months ago.  When I didn't get a response the first time, I tried once more.  Still no response.  Any yes, I've checked my spam folder, just in case.  Nope.  So I gave up.

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Quote from: Sorcha on January 09, 2011, 10:05:42 AM
I tried registering for the board some months ago.  When I didn't get a response the first time, I tried once more.  Still no response.  Any yes, I've checked my spam folder, just in case.  Nope.  So I gave up.

Same here - tried to join last Summer
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Vartha

Lady Renee Buchanan

The Bristol Board shut down permanently in March.  The administrators either didn't want to or didn't have time to keep it running.  I was on the boards, and a few months before the closing, they posted what was happening.
A real Surf Diva
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 

Dinobabe

My husband and I manage 4 sites altogether and it takes almost no time to do it! ::)
Natasha McCallister
Bristol Faire 1988-2005
59.2% FaireFolk Corrupt
midsouthrenfaire.com

Lord Clisto of York

The board is not down. People have been posting up through Memorial day yet. They were leaving it open until this other replacement was up and running.
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

Lady Renee Buchanan

Quote from: Lord Clisto of York on June 11, 2011, 11:47:52 AM
The board is not down. People have been posting up through Memorial day yet. They were leaving it open until this other replacement was up and running.

Thanks, Clisto.  I haven't checked since the announcement that it would close the end of March.  What is the other replacement?  I don't remember reading anything about that. 
A real Surf Diva
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs