News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Chat issues

Started by Hausfrau Monica, December 15, 2010, 02:17:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hausfrau Monica

I am finding a few issues with chat that I hope can be resolved.  Specifically this error comes up when I log in

TypeError: Object#<an HTMLObjectElement> has no method  'create'

When I log in I often find my name listed as logged in and then a few seconds later other people logged in will show as logged out.  That is just a little confusing since I think that there is someone there to chat with and it turns out that they aren't there after all.  Not a huge problem since it is just the luck of the draw as to when I log on and who is there.

The other issue that I have is that the sound doesn't work any more so I don't here when someone else enters the chat room or makes a reply so they often log in, get no response and then leave.

If you can help with any of these issues, it would be appreciated.  I miss having contact with such wonderful people to chat with.

Thanks bunches,
Tchuss

Tom

I'm sorry it took so long to look into this. I've made a change, please let me know if it helps.
Thanks,

Tom

A.K.A. - Lady Serenas husband