News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Heading to Cleveland 12/16/10 for Dog Show @ IX Center

Started by Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia, December 15, 2010, 04:55:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Greetings Great Lakers... once again I am heading North... this time for a Dog Show at the IX Center.  Quiet One has been very kind to give me weekly weather reports for the last 3 weeks and has arranged a dinner for Saturday night.  If you would like to join us, please get with her for the details!  I show at 12:30pm on Saturday in ring 10 for those wanting to see a real live dog show!  I usually arrive 1 hour prior to.  My breed is Italian Greyhounds!

Thanks to Lady Dracolich & Molden for being so kind as to house sit/pupper dog watch those staying to guard the castle!  ;)
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Athena

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~ Chinese Proverb

Rani Zemirah

Have a safe trip, and a wonderful show!  Since that's my birthday, I'll give you one of my wishes and say... Best of Breed!!!  ;)
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Hibernian

Weather today in Carolina leaves much to be desired. Hope your travels are safe and your trip successful. Bring home the hardware!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Whew Hibernian you weren't kidding, it was a bit o' a challenge to get up there but we made it.  Boz & Merry showed their very best on Saturday... Merry was Winner's belch for 1 pt that day!  Every lil bit helps towards their Championships!

It was great to have Quiet One & Jess with me on Saturday, get to show them around the dog show and answer their questions.  Then Athena joined us and we had a great Irish dinner at Cladaugh.

Thanks to all!

corrected to show Merry was Winner's belch instead of Winner's Belch!  LOL!!! Thank-thee Molden!

OMG I typed belch again... belch, she was Winner's belch!  OMG!!!   ::)

ok this thing must be rigged to change the akc proper female dog name to say belch instead... I thought I was losing it!

Molden

Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

Rani Zemirah

LOL  It's tricky that way...  Merry was Winner's b!tch for 1 pt on Saturday!  Congratulations, Lady M and Merry!!! 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Molden

I knowww that silly! I was jackin' with her over what happens to the word belch here on the forum...even when used in proper context! LOL!  :D
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

Rani Zemirah

I know you know...  :P  I was just demonstrating my "superior skills" ( ::) ) at circumventing the profanity filters here.  I can have some fun, to, ya' know...  heheh  I can even spell a couple of four letter words entirely in symbols!  Of course, being the well brought up lady that I am, I would nev...  Oh, uhhh... never mind.   :-[   :D
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Merlin the Elder

:o "...well brought up lady..."  :o  Your nose, Rani! Look at your nose!  It's getting longer, and LONGER!  :P (where do you do raspberries?!?)
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Welsh Wench

Quote from: Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia on December 24, 2010, 10:31:19 AM
It was great to have Quiet One & Jess with me on Saturday, get to show them around the dog show and answer their questions.  Then Athena joined us and we had a great Irish dinner at Cladaugh.

Congratulations on your win! Wish I had been there with all my favorite people.
Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

Rani Zemirah

Quote from: Merlin the Elder on December 26, 2010, 01:07:56 PM
:o "...well brought up lady..."  :o  Your nose, Rani! Look at your nose!  It's getting longer, and LONGER!  :P (where do you do raspberries?!?)

Hey, I chew with my mouth closed!  :P
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Captain Jack Wolfe

"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Athena

It was so good to see you Mikayla, we had a nice time. It's a real pleasure  to see friends in the off season, especially in the winter! Hope to see you at the faire this summer!

Oh, and someone else eagerly awaits your return to Cleveland.  ;)

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~ Chinese Proverb

Quote from: Athena on December 26, 2010, 07:33:39 PM
It was so good to see you Mikayla, we had a nice time. It's a real pleasure  to see friends in the off season, especially in the winter! Hope to see you at the faire this summer!

Oh, and someone else eagerly awaits your return to Cleveland.  ;)

LOL!!!  Thanks Athena, seriously needing some LOVE today!!!  ;)