News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Where does your garb live?

Started by Imestra, May 09, 2008, 07:17:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinn

Right now my garb lives wherever it wants to. I am still chasing pieces of it all over my house, some in laundry room, sewing room for ironing if it will hold still long enough. a piece or two in the living room. You get the idea. ;)
I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

Lady Kathleen of Olmsted

Some in the MAster Bedroom, Computer room, and a stancding closet in the Basement.

That is just how it is.
"As with Art as in Life, nothing succeeds like excess.".....Oscar Wilde

Lady Rae

Everywhere...I dont think that there is a single room in my house that doesnt have a peice of gerb in it!!

AnyuBoo

We have 3 "garb-drobes" in the basement where the family's garb is kept, but it still refuses to be contained and can be found migrating to other parts of the house as well.   :P   :D
When everything seems to be coming your way...
...you're in the wrong lane!

Lady Anne Clare

I have officially taken over the front hall closet.  I moved all the coats to the back so that my garb could be in the front and easily accessible. I was thinking of taking over the storage room and putting in a closet bar to hang things on, but I don't have that much garb...yet ;)
I love historical sewing for the lack of zippers ;)

jinx

Currently, our garb is the separation between my mundanes and my hubby's in our bedroom closet.  However, with a new bodice coming, and plans for new garb for him before 2009 season, as well as a new skirt (or three) for me...I'm hoping that, when we move, our new place has better closet space, because the garb is starting to outgrow its confinement.  XD  I guess I could always take over the closet in the "game room," but that would require cleaning it out first.  'Course...I'll have to do that when we move anyway.  O.o
Lust.
Pirate.
Wench.
Mischievous Little Imp.
Dinosaur.