News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

anyone out there !!

Started by Old Tinker, May 13, 2008, 06:40:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Tinker

good day to all. me Belle and me recieve'd our answer last even'n about thee "Calendar"-
now thee bad news, we have been in contact with John, he is unable to retrieve thee "Calendar". may we ask if others out there may have a print'd or save'd copy of thee "Calendar". me Belle is look'n today in our files to see if she can find any that i had print'd and brought home. if anyone else has a copy, please PM this Old Tinker and let me know. our hopes are to get thee "Calendar" back up within a couple weeks. any and all help is need'd. we shall post this information on many threads, and hopefully someone out there may have a copy of thee "Calendar".
i was foolish not to back up thee "Calendar",
so that be said,
i be the Old Tinker and his  Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

flidais

I am out here, but alas, I haven't the calendar you seek!!!

Old Tinker

HUZZAH to Escarlata, she has retreiv'd thee "Calendar" for us all...
thank you thank you dear Esc.
thank thee flidais for thee thought.

me Belle and me will today put up a link to thee "Calendar" at thee KyHRF thread soon.
Ahh, everything feels right now.
another HUZZAH to Escarlata,
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

max and kate

Brethren of the Great Lakes
Outlanders
Castleteers
Irish Penny Brigade
M'Cracks

Black Armor

Imestra

My Lord Black Armor, have you ever wondered what faires were nearby? and if any other R/F folk were likely to attend, and when? 
Old Tinker has gathered all, and made a grand list'n of where, when & whom. 
A more faithful and gracious servant 'to thee crown' there never was, nor will be. 
Look thee to any post showin' Old Tinker's Calendar of Friends, and you will see many names you know, and many to be learned.  Plan those loverly vacation days to coincide with gatherings of renvasions, rendevous and ren-trips!  The more, the merrier!
For myself, I look forward to meeting Black Armor at the Ohio Ren Fest at Summer's end.
We are all of us in the gutters, but some of us are lookin at the stars

Old Tinker

Quote from: Imestra on June 01, 2008, 07:29:59 AM
My Lord Black Armor, have you ever wondered what faires were nearby? and if any other R/F folk were likely to attend, and when? 
Old Tinker has gathered all, and made a grand list'n of where, when & whom. 
A more faithful and gracious servant 'to thee crown' there never was, nor will be. 
Look thee to any post showin' Old Tinker's Calendar of Friends, and you will see many names you know, and many to be learned.  Plan those loverly vacation days to coincide with gatherings of renvasions, rendevous and ren-trips!  The more, the merrier!
For myself, I look forward to meeting Black Armor at the Ohio Ren Fest at Summer's end.

Lady Imestra, our "Castleteer" sister, thee are to kind with words for this Old Tinker.
as of late, we have fall'n behind work'n thee "Calendar". please have faith, that this Old Tinker and his Belle will be caught up soon. thank thee for your kind words, and we wait to see thee again.
Black Armor, greet'ns, if thee wish, post what and where thee plans to attend Ren Fest this year, then me Belle and me shall add thee to thee list'ns so all can see.
once again we say sorry for be'n behind,
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Black Armor

I will most certainly be attending at least one day of every weekend of the Mi Ren Fest in Holly.  I'm also planning to attend the first weekend of Mid- Michigan Ren Fest in Frankenmuth, October 11th & 12th. 

Poldugarian Warrior

Yep, I'm here. Already marked my calendar for all the fest dates. The Labor Day weekend falls during my vacation from work so I'll probably get to the faire all that weekend. I can't wait for the sights and sounds of faire to fill my head once again. And, maybe I'll see some of you there.

King Henry Tudor

Quote from: Black Armor on June 03, 2008, 02:54:53 PM
I'm also planning to attend the first weekend of Mid-Michigan Ren Fest in Frankenmuth, October 11th & 12th. 

My Goode Black Armor,

His Majesty King Henry is looking forward to thy visitation of the new Mid-Michigan Renaissance Festival in October. 

If He does not see thee first, please take the opportunity to introduce thyself.

Regards,

Sir William

a.k.a.
King Henry VIII
Mid-Michigan Renaissance Festival
www.midmichiganrenfest.com
King Henry Tudor VIII
King of England and Wales
Mid-Michigan Renaissance Festival

Black Armor