News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Michigan M'Cracks

Started by Ladyfair, December 23, 2010, 03:44:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ladyfair

Indeed well spoken......

A note to all Michigan pets and members and those wishing to join, Lairde Guardn MCrack  has opened up the M'Crack forum for all of us to log in/update/ or just plain check in.  So if y ou could please go there and take care of business....  we need to get our records in order..... we have over 30 members and most of ya'll have not logged into the site as of yet.  If you need help send me message or call me adn I will see what I can do.
Lady Penny Clan Sutcliff - MI Chieftess
2013 Penny family Gathering Sept 7-8
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

LadyMeg

Ok, I don't mean to interrupt, actually I do, otherwise I wouldn't be posting.   ;)  But...  I've been bouncing around faire for a while and been wonderin'...How does one join said fabulous clan?  What's required?  Is there a central website to answer all questions?
|LadyMeg|
________
Galene, Nereid in pirate form
Lady Alethea Talbot

Ladyfair

http://www.renaissancefestival.com/forums/index.php?topic=719.0 is the link here on the RF board  we are also on facebook.... The Clan M'Crack  there is a link from my FB as well.
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

Pinn

Huzzah to you LadyMeg... you have taken the first step.  :D
I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

Ladyfair

Welcome new PET Lady Meg..... smile.... after all you've been to Ireland more than once...giggle :D
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

Lady Deborah

Ladyfair, I do hope our info got to you this weekend?  For some reason, I was quite busy!

Ladyfair

Lady Deborah -  Indeed your info has been submitted - twas a very busy weekend for us!!  Enchanted Lakes Ren Faire..... tis the place to be!!
I will send you email later tonight...

I know I am missing info on many folks.... but we are at 6 pinned members and 29 PETS!!
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

Ladyfair

I have been given 26 tee-shirts so 1st come 1st choice.... wear them with your kilts to meet and greet or to faire...  so if you want one.... call or message me... if you call and i dont answer... please leave a message..shirts $15  for those getting pinned your pins cost $10

now 15 shirts left.  sizes left:1-sm;  5-large; 4-xlarge; 1-2xlarge; 3-3xlarge; 1-5xlarge
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

Ladyfair

It is getting closer to the gathering..... head count would be nice.... I need to let the pub know approx how many folks will be joining us.....

Also PETS remember to bring your papers with you to the pub!!!  (Read your history papers... there will be questions asked...) You will have the chance to gather 90% of your local members names (if you haven't already) and you will get to meet many of our fellow Clan's officers as many Clan Chapters are coming from far away places...  smile  (I'm excited!) 

I know many of you have been gathering signatures since the invasion last year so the excitement is growing as the time draws near.
Remember dress for Friday night gathering is Clan T-Shirts if you have them and men in KILTS.  Ladies dress comfortable with Clan t-shirts... if it is hot outside I will be in shorts or skirt...with my Clan shirt!  (This is Michigan... weather changes rapidly around here...lol) I still have some t-shirts available ahead of time and what is left I will bring with me to the pub. There is plenty of beer on hand as this place boasts a huge list of beers on tap and bottled beers for those who like to stray from the norm... (yeah right) smile... did I mention that all foods are cooked with Guiness... so yep that is the main brew on tap!!!  (they have 20 on tap and 99 different bottled beers including a gluten-free beer)

I wont be hard to spot... I will be the one running around acting crazy, and leaving early cause there is this thing called opening day.....LOL and I have some cooking to do!!!
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

Lairde Guardn

Is the gluten free beer Gluinness ?   
Lairde Guard'n
Lairde Highe Chieftain Emeritus
Irish Penny Brigade
Rogue, Teer, Otter
Landshark, Bard, DG, RFC
15.8% FaireFolk pure, 84.2% FaireFolk corrupt

Ladyfair

I wish.... lol

Hey I am hoping the weather cools down before the gathering... this 99+ crap with the added humidity..... wow
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

Peddlin

Yes, we've been breathing water, here in North Carolina, for a while, now. See if you can't arrange something a little cooler, please.
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

Ladyfair

Hey Florida..... close the dang door....... your letting the HEAT out!!!!    hhhmmmmm  Hope that they can hear me.... we are hotter than they are right now...
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

Lady Deborah

Still can't get in the forum to register....help?

Ladyfair

Lady Deborah - TJ will announce when he opens the M'Crack forum's up.  Until then you should be able to surf around and print out all necessary form you just cant register post to the site.

Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523