News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Michigan M'Cracks

Started by Ladyfair, December 23, 2010, 03:44:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ladyfair

Head count for friday night..... If you could let me know so I can let the owner of the pub know what to expect or maybe we can work out a buffett style for food if anyone is interested.....

I did list all of the names of the Michigan PETS that I have.... if there are more of you out there that are PETS or PINNED members.... please get with me.

Also ....giggle...... we have been challenged!!!!  I have been bragging about how Michiganders can party so I recieved a challenge ...."we will see about that" was the response I got..... lol
Lady Penny Clan Sutcliff - MI Chieftess
2013 Penny family Gathering Sept 7-8
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

Nailin

Hey Michigan M'Cracks is there anyone from the Detriot area that could pick me up from the airport Friday August 19th? I'm looking for a ride and can pay 20$
Chieftess Nailin'
Irish Penny Brigade
Daddy's Princess
IWG # 3894

Ladyfair

Nailin - Maybe a hint as to what airport and what time would help.  There are a few airports around here.  Detroit Metro? or City Airport? or Flint airport?
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

Ladyfair

Nailin - keep me or the PET picking up know if anything changes with your schedule.... otherwise safe journey's to you!
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

Ladyfair

This weekend is going to be one to remember for sure... there are surprises in store for everyone!!!  (giggling) 8)
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

LadyAnn

What a wonderful weekend!  Thank you Ladyfair everything you did to make that a wonderful weekend!
Love you!   {{{HUGS}}}
"Castleteer"
"Buccaneer Anne Campbell"  ~ "Sailing Master of the Relentless"
"Stitch'n M'Crack"

Nailin

Pictures from friday night and saturday are posted on Facebook under Princess M'Crack!!
Chieftess Nailin'
Irish Penny Brigade
Daddy's Princess
IWG # 3894

Ladyfair

Labor Day weekend is this years family gathering, Friday night and Saturday night we will be partying at The Blackthrone Pub in downtown Holly.
8)
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

StareNorthSteve

Quote from: Ladyfair on August 09, 2012, 03:53:20 PM
Labor Day weekend is this years family gathering, Friday night and Saturday night we will be partying at The Blackthrone Pub in downtown Holly.
8)

Greetings all! I must say, last year's discussion on all things M'Crack made for an interesting read. That being said, I'm looking forward to meeting many of you this weekend. For the first time, I'll be there for the whole weekend....Friday night at the Pub, early morning Saturday, etc. Huzzah!

sns
Ale-ing Archer
Loveland Castleteer
Head-Balancer of Ale

Ladyfair

We look forward to seeing you!  We are easy to find in a crowd..... oh wait.... we are the crowd.... giggle.... lol  8)
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523