News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Gift ideas

Started by Rowan MacD, December 20, 2010, 03:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rowan MacD

Pish! I had forgotten about these guys.  I was tossed this cute, fuzzy little black bean-shaped toy......Just to find out I had 'caught the Plague'.
 There was a post over on the wenches guild about these plush microbe dolls, and it reminded me that I have to have one for fair next year.
  http://www.giantmicrobes.com
What doesn't kill me-had better run.
IWG wench #3139 
19.7% FaireFolk pure-80.3% FaireFolk corrupt

arbcoind

Ha, they come in catagories!

Gina

Rani Zemirah

LOL  That's great!!! 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Lady Rebecca

I was given mono by my roommate a few years ago.

Merlin the Elder

Hah! My son brought home a whole box of these things the other day...he hung some on the Yule tree.  Fun-NEE!
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Rowan MacD

IWG wench #3139 

dbaldock

Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous

Lady Christina de Pond

it sure doesn't look like it woulf fit in the pocket too well
Helmswoman of the Fiesty Lady
Lady Ashley of De Coals
Militissa in the Frati della Beata Gloriosa Vergine Mari

Rowan MacD

Sure it takes up a bit of room, but you wouldn't need a tool box, silverware, manicure kit, laser pointer.....and all for just $1400!!
IWG wench #3139 

Rowan MacD

Gawd.  Whoever thought this one up should get shot.

Puzzle Alarm Clock

Puzzle Alarm Clock We all remember the days when you could just hit the snooze button a few more times, these days waking up requires a bit more work. This fun little puzzle alarm clock works like any other morning alarm, except that when it goes off, it fires these puzzle pieces into the air.

Oh and by the way, the alarm clock doesn't stop going off until you find all of the pieces and put them back together. Should be a fun project when you are half asleep. You can get one of these online at BimBamBanana.com for $67 dollars.

Oh Joy.  There's more:

http://www.bspcn.com/2007/10/20/14-of-the-worlds-strangest-alarm-clocks-for-those-early-morning-risers/
IWG wench #3139 

Becky10

Unfortunately for me i am too good at doing things like that in my sleep. I thank god everyday my alarm wakes me on time lol
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on