News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

RIP Allie Sutherland

Started by Ariyana the hugging wench, December 29, 2010, 10:44:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ariyana the hugging wench

I realized that maybe I should post here about the recent loss our faire family has had. Some of you might have known her but not heard the news yet. We have tried to post on the IWG and Facebook and LJ but didn't think of posting here until now.

Last Thursday evening, 12-23-2010, The rennie world lost one of it's most beautiful souls. Allie Sutherland, aka Lori Stipe-Russell passed away. She leaves behind her Husband, Clay Russell, her parents and her sister Tara. She also leaves behind a slew of Faire family and friends, in particular, her very best friend, John Broadfoot. Everyone she connected with, she touched with her spirit and love and heart. She was one of my dearest friends and I will miss her and the light she brought to my life Forever.

I post her signature from IWG to help memorialize her and to help some of you recognize her.

Allie Sutherland
IWG #2053 (MCL), Merc #743 (Battle Bytch), IFoRP #1208 (Cook aboard The Thanos), Bard #353 (Pinmistress), Pub Club (ATF) #118, LVH #95, RenGeek
Local Madame Emeritus, Local 77 (KY/TN)
Tully's Wenchlove 
BFOB & Broadfoot's Harem 
Queen Bee Pooh of the Boo Bees
Sin-tillating Allie, 1/2 of the Sin Twins -- "Double the Pleasure; none of the guilt!"
1/2 of Laverne & Shirley: Rennie Style -- Schlamiel, Schlamazel! 
Mistress of the Rennie Bus and the Power Wheelchair O' Doom
Hell(ion) on Wheels... watch your toes! :)
Eternal Acolyte to Ralphie Parker and Red Ryder Carbine Action 200 Shot Lightning Loader Range Model Air Rifles
I got Rogued!  11/13/09

There is a memorial wall up online for her. Taking donations to try to keep it up forever.
http://www.preston-pruitt.com/obituaries/Lori-Allison-Stipe2911453420/

I love you Lori, I will miss and love you always.

irish

So sorry to hear of your friends passing.
Prayers to all those who knew and loved her.
irish~ren ~
Cruise Director ~
Clan O'Doinn (Sterling) ~
Irish Penny Brigade (New York)

Lairde Guardn

I was blessed to have known her and will celebrate that fact.  She will be missed but never forgotten
Lairde Guard'n
Lairde Highe Chieftain Emeritus
Irish Penny Brigade
Rogue, Teer, Otter
Landshark, Bard, DG, RFC
15.8% FaireFolk pure, 84.2% FaireFolk corrupt

Rowan MacD

Left a note on FB, and the IWG for her.
What doesn't kill me-had better run.
IWG wench #3139 
19.7% FaireFolk pure-80.3% FaireFolk corrupt