News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

New to the Ga Festival

Started by Lady Celynn, April 19, 2010, 09:32:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JonStrickland

Aha! You mean Scopple, the Goblin. He was just visiting on Saturday. He may visit again some time during the season but is not a regular cast member.

susannah

Yes! Jon, thanks for clarifying...how dare I mistake the goblin for a troll!!! :)
Susannah
Wench Raised in the South/ Loki Musketeer

Lady Celynn

Now I'm really excited to visit a new faire.  It looks like we will be there on Saturday (that is if it doesn't rain).  I know we're both looking forward to meeting some new friends.  I will be in purple velvet and blue/fuchsia silk and my dearest will be in a very sharp looking purple plaid (the pride of Scotland) kilt.  I believe that there will be another couple with us, she will be in blue velvet and I think he will be dressed as a mundane.  If you spot us please stop us.  I know that Rennies are some of the most friendly people out there and this group appears to be outstandingly welcoming.

Lady Celynn

We just got back from our trip and vacation and I just had to tell everyone that you have the most beautiful shire I've ever seen.  The setting is just lovely.  Your royal court, especially the lovely Queen and handsome King were so welcoming and friendly.  Thanks to all who helped make our visit so much fun.

Vincenzo

Coming down from CRF territory to visit on Memorial Weekend.  Looking forward to it.  If you recognize me - say Hello.
Audaces - Fortuna - Voluptas

Lady Celynn

We had such a wonderful time at the faire last year (2010) that we HAVE to return this year.  We are planning on being there on Sunday (pray that the weather stays nice and cool and dry).  We were so impressed with you wonderful Queen and King and we look forward to talking with them again.  Hugs to all