News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

LET THE COUNTDOWN.... BEGIN!

Started by fairieimp, December 31, 2010, 03:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fairieimp

Quote from: Lady Catherine on April 08, 2011, 10:48:05 PM
ONE WEEK TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!

ONE WEEK TODAY!!! i just checked the forecast. and tentatively there is very small chance of showers on saturday with a high of 69, and sunday, sunny with a high of 72! perfect weather for opening weekend! (though we all know how forecasts in georgia tend to change dramatically in the course of a week)
I will either be at Ancient Arts Jewelry or at Son of Sandlar. Check for me at both locals. :) see you guys on Saturday! :)
"A halo is just one more thing to keep clean."

I am Margaret Rennell, you can call me Meg. :)

LadyHawkeontheHill

Quote from: Warrior Monk on April 08, 2011, 10:10:19 PM
Quote from: LadyHawkeontheHill on April 08, 2011, 07:11:55 PM
Even tho I am not of the six, I will have driven 10 hours to get to Fairhaven... Does that count?

M'Lady, the "Six" refers only to the number of unique faire favors I will bring. 10 hours would definitely qualify you for one.  ;D

Ooo, huzzah!
Willy Nilly on-the-wash town Strumpet
Castleteer Pillar
Irish Penny Brigade member

amy

Wha Hoo for tall pirates!   Good Girl!    Not wearing the plaids this year, I am attempting to be ready with the new silver gray court gown.   Not sure if it will be walking by Saturday so the back up is wine and gold. 

BamaWoodsman

Yippee the time is nearly upon us.  I will be working Crimson Chain so look for me there, and my wife will either be there with me or working at The Peacock Tea Room, not sure about which this weekend.

Lady Christina de Pond

I can't wait i'm so excited. at the moment it looks like there will be three of us possibly a fourth i don't know yet.
Helmswoman of the Fiesty Lady
Lady Ashley of De Coals
Militissa in the Frati della Beata Gloriosa Vergine Mari

bittersweetheart

I am completely stoked about opening day. FOUR MORE DAYS!!! Yea! I am hoping the weather remains in good spirits.

Eric The Ugly, one of my besties, and a friend from school may be joining us. :)

And I can not wait to wear my new bodice, which is absolutely beautiful. Thank you, Eric for such a grand Valentine's gift. :)
Life is Beautiful...

Lady Catherine

yay!! the wedding renewal stuff is ALMOST done!! whoot!!

we will be there saturday with four other nobles in tow!! whoot! you will not be able to miss up! I am in gold and burgundy w/ new french hood with an embroidered golden veil. hunny is in new elizabethan black and gold striped doublet and black pumpkin pants. be sure to say hello, as i may not be able to see you very well.
2008-2009 cast TNRF
Fishers, GARF, TNRF, ALARF, Fishers, KYHRF and BRISTOL
Coming 2011- Bella the Troll at TNRF!

LadyDracolich

I haven't decided if I'm going to go this weekend or not... I'll probably know by Thursday night.  LOL  It'll be last minute, as always! ;)
I don't know what you've heard, none of it is factual, but it's all true.

Eric the Ugly

Wow. The weather looks like it's going to be the coolest day I've experienced at Ren Fest since the fall festival. A high of 64?!?  :o

bittersweetheart

Quote from: Eric the Ugly on April 11, 2011, 07:11:04 PM
Wow. The weather looks like it's going to be the coolest day I've experienced at Ren Fest since the fall festival. A high of 64?!?  :o

Well, the weather looks like it's back to where it was a few days ago. High of 71, and 30% chance of isolated thunderstorms. I am praying bad weather away. But, see, we have gone before with those weather perdictions before, and the day was remarkably beautiful. So, who knows what the outcome will be.
Life is Beautiful...

Lady Christina de Pond

heads up yall they are working on our exit again.....
Helmswoman of the Fiesty Lady
Lady Ashley of De Coals
Militissa in the Frati della Beata Gloriosa Vergine Mari

bittersweetheart

Quote from: Lady Christina de Pond on April 12, 2011, 01:28:07 PM

That's a bummer. I did not notice any construction, while on my drive this morning to school, which is the same exit.
Where is it located exactly?
Life is Beautiful...

Eric the Ugly

Quote from: bittersweetheart on April 12, 2011, 05:12:25 PM
Quote from: Lady Christina de Pond on April 12, 2011, 01:28:07 PM

That's a bummer. I did not notice any construction, while on my drive this morning to school, which is the same exit.
Where is it located exactly?

It won't matter for us, babe, since we don't use the exit, seeing as how we're coming from so nearby we don't use the highway. We're only on back roads and such for our few minute trip.
Besides, they were working on the exit last year and you and I went on opening day and there was virtually no traffic. Maybe the work on the exit was keeping all the folks who were on the highway from jamming up that last road. So...sucks for them...works for us.  :P ;)

Avidd

Monsignor de Beaumanoir

Quote from: Avidd on April 13, 2011, 04:33:51 AM
3 DAYS!!!

So little time, and still so many decisions to make.....like what to wear: cappa or surcoat, great helm or Norman, kite or heater, white with red or black with white? And don't even get me started on "Honey.....does this sword belt make me look fat?"

I did manage to get the six special favors completed.... ;D