News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

LET THE COUNTDOWN.... BEGIN!

Started by fairieimp, December 31, 2010, 03:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Christina de Pond

amy don't feel bad apparently you can spend the whole day on the opposite side of the faire from someone and never see them.
i did the other year i never once saw WM or anyone else. except for meg i think i see her everytime i go
Helmswoman of the Fiesty Lady
Lady Ashley of De Coals
Militissa in the Frati della Beata Gloriosa Vergine Mari

fairieimp

Anyone going to be there this weekend?
"A halo is just one more thing to keep clean."

I am Margaret Rennell, you can call me Meg. :)

Avidd

Quote from: fairieimp on April 19, 2011, 08:16:34 AM
Anyone going to be there this weekend?

Yep!  coming back this weekend.

Lady Catherine

Hi ya'll!!

I was so happy to get to see everyone on Saturday!
Bama, I will see you kast weekend as Bella the troll! you won't miss her!
Manwriel, It was nice to meet you!  Finally, the face to go with the wonderful pictures!
Lady Amy, LOVE the new garb!! see you REALLY soon!!!
Lady Christina, I never got to see you this year, boo! will you be back? 
WM, how the carp do I keep missing seeing you?? I donno!
Avidd,  good to see you again, I will see you in just a few short weeks!!!! yay! do you happen to have any good pics?
So,,,, well, me and the honey were on the way from southern middle TN when, 'round about Rockmart, GA at 12 midinght Friday, we realized he forgot his boots!!! Crap!!! Good Noble Garb is nothing without boots! wellm he never had Ren boots anyway, just Civil WAr cavalry boots that stood in.... soooo. he says to me " I can't go in looking like this" I told him, "just slip on your work boots, and we three in hoops will hide you till you get to Sandlar" oh no, he wouldn't have it!! He puts on regular clothes saturday, walks down to Sandlar, selects a pair and dresses at the car! LOL!
I just think it was an excuse to get those Sandlars he's been drooling over for a year!
2008-2009 cast TNRF
Fishers, GARF, TNRF, ALARF, Fishers, KYHRF and BRISTOL
Coming 2011- Bella the Troll at TNRF!

Lady Christina de Pond

Lady Catherine i'm sorry i missed you as well. I hope to come back around memorial day but i don't know if i will or not
Lady Ashley of De Coals

LadyHawkeontheHill

Long drive home yesterday, had lots to see and do whilst in Atlanta. It was wonderful seeing Amy and Fairieimp and Lady Christina de Pond. Managed to miss Warrior Monk all day, and I see I wasn't the only one who missed him! I'm so sorry I missed Avidd but Jim thinks he saw him (I get distracted very easily at faire...). The weather was perfect! Unfortunately the HOUR we sat in traffic a mere 8 miles from the faire didn't help much, so the plan to catch everyone before entering the gates was laid waste...
Willy Nilly on-the-wash town Strumpet
Castleteer Pillar
Irish Penny Brigade member

Monsignor de Beaumanoir

Good to hear that everyone made it home safely. I must say though, that most of you really need your vision checked. How does one miss a 6'6" Warrior Monk in white with a big red cross (some might say target) on his chest. Not to mention a large black and white shield? :o ???

We plan to attend again on the 30th of April for the day. ;D

BTW-M'lady LadyHawkeontheHill (dang that's a text full) I still have your pilgrim's favor. I believe on the Lady de Pond was able to receive hers. :D Of course she would not have seen me either, had it not been for my using stealth skills acquired in the Outremer to sneak up on Saracens, to suprise her and company at the opening gate! ;D

amy

I am still enjoying thinking about this weekend at faire and can't wait to come back for closing weekend.   I only took a couple pictures as I too am easily distracted at faire and I forget I have a camera.   But here are my couple best.

I just love BamaWoodsman hiding in the back behind the sailors!  He actually was WORKING!

So Aavid.. where is all the yummy stuff from your juicy new camera!?

Lady Christina de Pond

with both my friends running late and my extra pit stop to borrow the mcd's bathroom we made good time just barely missing opening gates. Wm wasn't far inside the opening gates and i directed my group his direction
Lady Ashley of De Coals

Lady Catherine

Lady Hawk!!!! OMG, THAT WAS you??? ir was a pleasure to meet you!!

alas WM and lady christina, i will not be returning till closing weekend.  :'(  we (TNRF) only have two weekends till opening gate, and a trollop has to prep!   ;)

will anyone be joining us at TN this year? be sure to syop be the fairy glen and say hi! Rubella will also be traveling to closing weekend at GARF!
2008-2009 cast TNRF
Fishers, GARF, TNRF, ALARF, Fishers, KYHRF and BRISTOL
Coming 2011- Bella the Troll at TNRF!

LadyHawkeontheHill

It was I! Amy informed me that was indeed you and you were gone by the time I realized such.

WM, I saw Lady Christina's wondrous favor and would love to claim my own. What other faires do you plan on visiting? I might do TN, not sure yet.
Willy Nilly on-the-wash town Strumpet
Castleteer Pillar
Irish Penny Brigade member

bittersweetheart

I must have missed everyone. I am just no good with faces, plus Eric and I had NO SLEEP the night before faire. We had a blast, but the day went by extremely blurry and fast. The weather was amazing!!!

We will be back on Easter Sunday with our little one, Jos. Also, Eric and I should be there May 1st as well.

Quote from: BamaWoodsman on April 18, 2011, 02:11:28 PM

-Eric and Bittersweetheart I think y'all came into our shop but I may be mistaken, if you come back out be sure say hello. You may have to knock me upside the head, but please use something soft. 

I would need a good knocking too. I think we passed by Crimson Chain a couple times, but never stepped in. Sorry. Will do next time. :) We didn't even make it through the entire grounds, for some odd reason.
Life is Beautiful...

BLAKDUKE

Yes I know I am somewhat bereft of sight, but even I could not miss the warrior monk,  As he says, 6'6", all in white with a red crosshair on him, a snipers dream.   In any event my goodly wife and I and friends from the Wisconsin faires and MNRF area will be visiting there this weekend.  For those that are of a like mind let us set aside and area that is familiar to all and meet there.
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

Monsignor de Beaumanoir

I have a late block of instruction with the lads here on Friday, but we hope to make it up there on Saturday for opening. I'm going incognito this time. I will sport the habit of a Hospitaller Brother. ;)

Dex Aie!   

BLAKDUKE

Oh yeah really confuse the hell out of everyone by changing garb.   that's the kind of guy you are hu ;D ???h????????
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel