News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

The count down starts!

Started by Adriana Rose, January 01, 2011, 03:28:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Spleen

Less than a day til Opening themed weekend "Defy Ordinary"

So I was thinking...........

I might go as one of the Marx Brothers.......

Chico - The Wise Guy
Harpo - the silent yet horn honking blonde fro'd wild eyed brother w/steampunk hat.
Groucho - The Mastermind.
Zeppo or Gummo - The  two lesser knowns.
OR all of the first three!

OR

A Pinball Wizard - there has to be a twist. Pinball WIzard, s'got such a supple wrist. Hmmmmm

OR

The entire Spanish Inquisition, with entirely too many inquisitive questions for all.
"What's your name? Where do you live? How old are you? Briefs or Boxers? When is the parade? Whose your daddy?"

OR

BwaHaHAhwahaHA!

Then It came to me....

Something
Completely
Different

What will you Defy?

Norfolk

Quote from: Capt Spleen on June 10, 2011, 06:31:26 PM
Less than a day til Opening themed weekend "Defy Ordinary"

So I was thinking...........

Come now, Spleen.  We all know it boils down to ... what Scarlett will allow.

Regardless, we look very much forward to seeing you on the morrow, Friend.
Just call me "Your Grace"

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Two weeks ago I was UTTERLY freaking out. I was unemployed for a year and in that year of unemployment and sitting all day hunting for a job I put on weight. SO 4 weeks ago I started working out knowing I had gained weight. Two weeks ago I tried on my faire garb and to my horror it was WAY TO SMALL. I mean 1 inch plus. So I dug in and really hit the work outs hard. And in that 2 weeks time I have managed to get into my faire garb.

i am Looking so forward to faire tomorrow. YEAH. Hard work and time to Party like the Queen I am :)
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Rosamundi

Quote from: Sir Garath on June 10, 2011, 09:45:27 AM
i just looked at the clock and realized that this time tomorrow i will be pulling into the parking lot.

Rock on, verily!
Garb: lovingly hand-washed, gently pressed, and hung in climate-controlled closet. Mundane clothing: usually on floor.

Norfolk

Lords and Ladies, Goode Gentles All, at long, long last:

It's Showtime!!!
Just call me "Your Grace"