News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

The count down starts!

Started by Adriana Rose, January 01, 2011, 03:28:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adriana Rose

And my stress level just went up a tick! I am so excited but I am not ready yet!

Better get to work! *hugs*

Francisco Paula

is it time yet?

Can't wait to see all you on opening weekend. I might have a new outfit or two and i promise its not the pink fairy yet.

So i do know i will be there opening and closing weekend and then for the 4th but not sure about anything else.

Widget

Cant wait! audition this saturday so there's the slight chance i could even be on cast!

Nighthawk

Quote from: Widget on April 27, 2011, 04:43:40 PM
Cant wait! audition this saturday so there's the slight chance i could even be on cast!

Good luck!!

Norfolk

Break a leg, Widget!!  The Baroness and I are rooting for you.
Just call me "Your Grace"

Widget

Quote from: Baron on April 27, 2011, 10:11:32 PM

Break a leg, Widget!!  The Baroness and I are rooting for you.

Thank you so much!

CapnJack

"I've been through some terrible things in my life.  Some of which have actually happened."

-Mark Twain

Norfolk

Quote from: Adriana Rose on April 23, 2011, 11:00:47 AM
And my stress level just went up a tick! I am so excited but I am not ready yet!

Better get to work! *hugs*

6 WEEKS!  (I appreciate the hugs, AR, but better put the spurs to your preparations.)

Adriana Rose

I put the spurs to it any more I think I will go as crackers as Ophelia lol

Norfolk

Quote from: Adriana Rose on April 30, 2011, 10:15:38 PM
I put the spurs to it any more I think I will go as crackers as Ophelia lol

Better ease off a notch, then.  Methinks you are not well suited to the nunnery. 

Adriana Rose

haha I think you are right.

balletboot

I'm so sad that I won't be there for opening weekend -- first time in several years.
Still, it seems so close!   :D

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Lets just hpe opening weekend is NOT like last years. But we are in that trend of weather sadly. Lets all hope for 60+ and dry sky
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

CapnJack

"I've been through some terrible things in my life.  Some of which have actually happened."

-Mark Twain

Nighthawk

Quote from: Lady de Laney on May 02, 2011, 08:44:27 AM
Lets just hpe opening weekend is NOT like last years. But we are in that trend of weather sadly. Lets all hope for 60+ and dry sky

I've never gone opening weekend. What was it like last year?