News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

New Tulsa Medieval Faire In August

Started by Craigmeister, June 10, 2008, 10:28:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craigmeister

I do not believe they had jousting on Saturday.  I was there until 2 o'clock but did not see any.  There might have been some later or on Sunday.
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

Emerald Shaunassey

Blakduke,
     Unless the SCA fighters did some horse-less jousting, there was no jousting troupe there this year.  But holding the faire in a city/county park often is not condusive to allowing horses to churn up the grounds.  I do not know what the plans are for next year as far as location and/or jousting.  Best advice I can give to you is to keep an eye on the website and see what develops.

Even without the jousting, it was a fun little faire - not bad for a first year event that the SCA opened up to not only the public but also to Rennies.  I like the fact that they are attempting to bridge the gap between SCA and Rennies.

Fair Winds,
Emerald
IWG #979, IFRP #569, RMG # 614, Bard # 171.
Creator, Owner, & Manager of Williams Entertainment: Home of The Ladies of the Salty Kiss, The Shanty Lasses, Native Souls, & Grand Lake Renaissance Festival.

BLAKDUKE

as to the jousting mayhap I can provide some assistance in that area.  We shall see.
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel