News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

"Elevansies, a Castleteers Gather'n" - List'ns

Started by Old Tinker, January 10, 2011, 11:27:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CapnFayeCutler

Meh I'll probably do like usual and pick up a veggie tray at Meijer since I have a long drive. :P
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Lady Pagos

Date marked in phone.  Will request off when I'm at work next.  Please add me....and a newbie...John :)
Pagos M'Crack
Sister of Bugsey
Loveland Castleteer

CapnFayeCutler

Possibly bringing my brother Capt. James Cutler and also maybe a friend, Rockann.
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

jinx

Joseph will be making his awesome guacamole, since people seemed to like it last time, and I will be making cupcakes of some sort (not entirely because I found baking cups with skulls 'n crossbones on them, but that is part of the reason).  I'm considering the pumpkin walnut cupcakes with cream cheese icing again. :)  But banana nutella are also possible.

At any rate:  31 DAYS!!! :D
Lust.
Pirate.
Wench.
Mischievous Little Imp.
Dinosaur.

Elizabeth Talbot, Countess of Shrewsbury

Castleteer
IWG #3880/IWG Local #77
Wandering Pirate
Endearing Noble

michelle

Heath and I will bring pasta salad and a spicy mexican dip.
Mrs. Blue

Natasha

Jinx! Teehee- I was going to do cupcake-like items for one reason only.....because I found muffin cups with skulls and crossbones on them. HAHAHA!
Russian Noble
Perpetual Gypsy
Crystal Stix-er
Leathersmith

jinx

Lust.
Pirate.
Wench.
Mischievous Little Imp.
Dinosaur.

Maeve McMayhem

Not sure what our bunch is bringing. We'll likely grab something on the way up!

We're moving (again)..so hopefully we'll be settled and garb will be found/washed by Castle Time!  ;)
"Castleteer"
IWG #3771
1/2 of Misplaced Laces

humphrey

hey all

friday night we will have chuckwagon stew..........it will be a bit different and very tasty!

and of course jenga and a new addition, zombie dice! plus i might do something mutimedia, whos knows....monty python?

entertainmant...............i say we step off our more talented brethrens coat tails and entertain ourselves!!! everyone that is trying to think of masturbation jokes, forgettaboutit

we are going to have the first bi annual castleteer talent show! plot plan rehearse! there will be a very worthy winners prize. trust me, this is a contest you want to win. the rules will be simple.....anything YOU consider a talent can be entered, one entry per castleteer, judging will be by a panel, to be selected from non participants the day of the event. you must sign up BEFORE dinner. the show will begin directly after dinner.

there will also be a scavenger hunt. every attending castleteer is eligible. pick up an entry form when you arrive. the hunt will consist of basic castle knowledge. hey, you are castleteers! shouldnt be a problem :) turn in your completed entry by the end of the talent show. the winner will be based on most correct answers, incase of ties, a drawing of all correct entries will determine the winner. again, this is a contest worth entering.

ok, prizes. the winner of the scavenger hunt and the winner of the talent show each wins their own night at the castle (based on availability) ......said night can be used any way you choose, overnight, party, video shoot, photo shoot....your imagination.

so, may the smartest and best castleteers win! just thank your god(s) i cant enter!!!!

Draconus

Please add us to the list of attendees (Draconus and pixie)

Draconus

Need to add two more to our group please (phoenix and ember)

Ariyana the hugging wench

WindChime

Will be bringing the male and female brownies and maybe some other goodies. Just not sure what else yet.
Chime'n Penny / Cheiftess Clan O'Maille
Irish Penny Brigade
Guppy #90
Castleteer
IWG #3740 Local #57
Lost Viking
FOKTOP
Booth Owner @ KyRF & ORF
Keeper of All Bells & Chimes
RESCU Rally Captain ORF &  KyRF

max and kate

Brethren of the Great Lakes