News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Opening weekend photo?

Started by Blushing, June 10, 2008, 01:11:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CapnJack

Wait... Sir Garath, I'm trying to place you, but having no luck.  Care to enlighten a befuddled pirate?
"I've been through some terrible things in my life.  Some of which have actually happened."

-Mark Twain

Francisco Paula

People have been trying to place me all my life...sometimes not in the nicest of places.     ;D

Sir Garath
aka Francisco Paula
aka Gary Gervais

Zoë

Front gate seemed to work best at the end of last season.
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Blushing

Aye, Mattrim ... front gates does seem to work best.  And it's in the middle of faire ...
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Jess Devyne

I will be there allllll day as well.  Blushing, would you mind wandering around the pub during the day and give me an update? 

An FYI...I will out wandering a bit Saturday, muggle relatives will be there with us.  I hope to be able to remember where everyone works so that I can stop and say "HI" again! 

Mistress Charlotte

Jess......Come by and see me.... have I got a tattoo for you!!  You can wear it and tell everybody in the pub where to "buy" one!!!  ;D
Cause, "Cake or death?" That's a pretty easy question.
Anyone could answer that.
"Cake or death?"
"Eh, cake please."

Princess Alice

I think Saturday at the Front Gate after the cannon will be the easiest to make work :]
Real Men Eat Fish.

Blushing

I shall try to track you down Jess if anything changes ... and I'll be at Kign of the Crowns in the afternoon for a bit.

See you all there!

Huzzah!
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Francisco Paula

Zoë

Great pictures!  The group photo is now my new desktop picture.   ;D
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

pktaxwench

Quote from: Sir Garath on June 14, 2008, 10:28:40 PM
Okay all pic done and i got it up on my photo sharing website http://picasaweb.google.com/Hikadaf/ColoradoRenFaire2008

Sir Gareth, those are fabulous pics.  I've already swiped a select few for my blog since I'm unable to get pics with my camera!  Thank you! 

Francisco Paula

Feel free to take whatever you want on the pics. One thing i did notice is when uploading to this site i use they shrink the file size down alot, as in the original file i have is 4.6mb and when you download off this site its down to 486kb. If you there is an interest in the bigger size i can post my email and you all can email me and i will get it to you. In the next few days i might throw said pic into photoshop and touch it up (cause we all know Capt. Jack needs some touch up) and crop it some. Hmm anything i'm missing, oh if people want a hard copy i can print them out at work on our color copier, Blushing has seen the quality of of the out puts.

Well off todo that boring crap and head to work to pay for ren faire addictions.

Sir Garath