News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Comp tickets available for opening weekend

Started by celtaban, January 14, 2011, 01:39:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

celtaban

I have 10 free tickets up for grabs, courtesy of the Freemans.  They're for opening weekend (May 7th and 8th) only.  No more than 2 to a customer, please.  If you want 'em, PM me for a SASE snail-mail addy, and state how many you need.

Lady Renee Buchanan

Do you have any for the next weekend?  We're coming down from Illinois, and anything, including discounts would be great!   ;D
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

celtaban

Sorry - they're all for opening weekend.  If I get any comp tickets for other weekends with my vendor packet, I'll post them here.

renfairephotog

Quote from: Lady Renee Buchanan on January 14, 2011, 07:53:10 PM
Do you have any for the next weekend?  We're coming down from Illinois, and anything, including discounts would be great!   ;D

They usually start ticket sales in march.  There's an advance ticket discount till sometime in April. They also offer two day weekend tickets that save a little.
Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

Lady Renee Buchanan

Thanks to both!  I'll start watching out.  Although with the M'Crack invasion and the Ette invasion, does the faire have group prices?
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

celtaban

Here's that bit from the website:

Group Sales:
The Tennessee Renaissance Festival offers discount admission tickets for groups of 15 adults or more. Inquire for more details by emailing us at info@tnrenfest.com or calling our office at (615) 395-9950. The deadline for Advanced Group Ticket Sales is April 15, 2011. Group Discount Rates are available only by advance order, and are not available at the Festival Grounds Ticket Sales Booth.

Lairde Guardn

I had a comp ticket from being rained out two years ago and gave it to someone last year to use.....I am not sure if they got another comp, because they got rained out for both days on their trip.
Lairde Guard'n
Lairde Highe Chieftain Emeritus
Irish Penny Brigade
Rogue, Teer, Otter
Landshark, Bard, DG, RFC
15.8% FaireFolk pure, 84.2% FaireFolk corrupt

celtaban

renfairephotog

They handed out new comps to anyone that was at faire when they closed opening day. They also honored first weekend tickets on the second weekend since the entire first weekend was flooded.
Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

celtaban

There are eight free tickets left for opening weekend. Any takers?

celtaban

Seven free tickets left for opening weekend. Let me know if you want 'em.