News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Site From the Other Space!! Help

Started by Cilean, January 17, 2011, 09:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cilean

Hi Everyone,

In the previous incarnation of this site? There was a thread on fabulous Camp Furniture and someone put in a link to a site where they make chairs, tables, and Beds!!! I can't find this site name anymore I bought my bed from them and I can't find the site to order some more things!!

ARRRGH  Help oh RF brain trust!

Cilean

Lady Cilean Stirling
"Looking Good is not an Option, It is a Necessity"
My Motto? Never Pay Retail

brier patch charlie

Check Panther Primatives.com, they have all sorts of camp furniture. And they also sell the plans to make it yourself. I'm working on one of there camp bed right now. Good Luck
Charles Coleman

dragongirl

The site was enchanting encampments and they apparently are no longer a website.  you can try Smoke and Fire or Jas Townesend as they both sell similar items.  Panther Primitive does not show their full line on the web with prices.  You need to order their catalog.  What exactly are you lokking for, I might be able to find it for you.  

Amended: I forgot about this site, I meet him at Pennsic and his stuff is amazing

http://www.thebasketman.com/ct_order.htm
Lady Hermina Dolores De Pagan
Captain of the Tres Flores
Sailing with Ye Pyrate Brotherhood

Cilean

DragonGirl  thank you!

I kept sending to the email and it kept demoning out so I thought i had it incorrect and then I could not find the site!

No I don't want other sites as he made perfect things, I own his 4 poster bed that is easy to assemble I needed the chairs we had discussed, this is so upsetting, but it happens!

Lady Cilean Stirling
"Looking Good is not an Option, It is a Necessity"
My Motto? Never Pay Retail