News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

A Snow Covered Canterbury...........

Started by kcdcchef, January 21, 2011, 01:22:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kcdcchef

is coming!! I just talked to festival management, they are taking the pictures this week and going to email them to me, and post them to Facebook. So they are coming soon, in the next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Butch

kcdcchef

Quote from: Butch on January 21, 2011, 07:44:41 PM
Huzzah!

Oh, ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, it's coming!!!!! I have numerous people taking a shot at it! They are a comin'!

Brother Gregory

Can't wait to see them always love going to the KC Festival been going every year since I found it in 2006.

Amyj

I'm not fat, it's just that a skinny body couldn't hold ALL THIS PERSONALITY! ;)
Historically Accur-ISH

Butch

kcdcchef

Quote from: Butch on January 25, 2011, 10:43:39 PM
Melting this week!  Any news? ???

Pictures were taken this morning. I comissioned a photographer, yeah, I wanted em' that badly. I MIGHT be able to post tonite, depends on when she lets me have them versus when I pay. If she has paypal I can pay her today and post today!

kcdcchef

They are up on Facebook on the renfest page right now! I will post them over here later tonite!

kcdcchef

Brother Gregory

What is the name of the Facebook renfest page they are on? I tried to find them but can't seem to.

kcdcchef

The whole thing has a kind of Life After People feel to it. I love it!!

Suddenly I want to build a snowman on the 3 lions stage. All I can see looking at this is remembering the entire cast singing Mingulay in October at the last pub sing!!

kcdcchef

The picture I use for my profile is my wife and I directly under this very sign!!

What is funny about most of these pictures is it was almost this cold during my 2009 trip to KCRF.

Lady Kett

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Merlin the Elder

Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...