News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Middlefaire - near Hillsboro, Texas

Started by DonaCatalina, June 11, 2008, 06:39:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackbead

For Moondawg's photos, check out www.pygmypony.com.  He got some very nice shots!

Blackbead
"It's not the gold that sets our sails, 'tis freedom and the promise of a better life that raises our black flags."

DonaCatalina

Quote from: Blackbead on November 16, 2008, 12:21:29 AM
For Moondawg's photos, check out www.pygmypony.com.  He got some very nice shots!

Blackbead
Um....I don't think that's the website.
Welcome!
Thanks for visiting Pygmy Pony Records! All of our music is free to download, listen, and share with your friends. If you came here looking for music from a specific Pygmy Pony Records artist, just click on the artist's logo on the right.
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Blackbead

.com!  .net!  .org!

.ARRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!

I apologize; that's what I get for trying to use my memory instead of just cutting and pasting.

Blackbead
"It's not the gold that sets our sails, 'tis freedom and the promise of a better life that raises our black flags."

DonaCatalina

Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

RenShirts

Applications for 2009 are posted at the web site: www.middlefaire.net

LadyMorna

Has anyone heard yet about who might be performing at Middlefaire in 2009?  I know it's kind of early to be asking.

LadyMorna
Mistress of Conundrum Castle, Wife of Sir Marcas McLaren, and Lady-in-Waiting to two royal housecats

DonaCatalina

Quote from: LadyMorna on April 16, 2009, 09:55:00 AM
Has anyone heard yet about who might be performing at Middlefaire in 2009?  I know it's kind of early to be asking.

LadyMorna

I think they are still taking applications.
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

tiberiusflynn

I just heard about this faire and completely plan on going as its only three hours from me. I'm also thinking about attending their Fantasy Faire in july....

I've only been to one "smaller" faire and that was in Las Vegas. Which I thought was odd considering it was Vegas....

Trixie

Since it really isn't that far from me. I do plan on attending.

Trixie

Blackbead

Ahoy to one and all!

Take a look at http://www.middlefest.com/fantasyfestival.htm and you'll see that there will be a "Fantasy Faire" on the grounds of Middlefaire in Hillsboro, Texas on JUNE 6-7, 2009!  Come by Captain Hook's fort and let ol' Smee make ye feel all nice and comfy, just like it be your own home, like!  And if that evil Pan and his Lost Boys show . . . well, I might be discussed into giving them special discounts on me merchandise!  (What better way to entice them little fools into a trap, eh, Cap'n?)

Your most Humble and Obedient Servant,
Smee

DonaCatalina

http://www.middlefest.com/
Apparently they are expanding to 3 weekends this year. I hear the Musketeers are trying
to organize an outing for opening weekend.
Believe it or not, it's a little too early for me to make plans out that far.
I need time to recover, repair and clean up after Scarborough. But as of now, we plan on attending
at least one weekend of the three.
We'll probably have to bring a few sheep along to have something to drink.  ;)
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

eloquentXI

I might make it, I just need to make up a light fairy costume...Hmmm...gonna go to the thrift store! :D
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Blackbead

I'm planning on turning the "pirate fort" into a Middle Eastern bazaar and the crew of the Adventure will be dressing a la the tales of Sinbad and Ali Baba.  I hope to see you there and anyone that comes by and speaks the phrase "Jibe Ho!" will receive 15% off any one item!

Sim sim, salabeem!

Blackbead

genasguy

Quote from: LadyMorna on April 16, 2009, 09:55:00 AM

LadyMorna

So far most of those entertaining at the FantasyFest last weekend are being asked back-Sholo, Canopy, Abby Green, Without A Net, et al.  Also look for Stonhenj Players, Brotherhood of the Gulf, and others from previous years.  But yes, management is still taking applications
Hope to see you there-
Toby
Well, I was there,  and there wasn't much of anybody else there, and well...it just seemed a good idea at the time...